Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar

D.Gray-man D.Gray-Man 170 Disscussion / 171 Predictions

It's out! Finally! For those who can't wait: http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/170/01/
    I'm so happy that Allen isn't all emo~ And he doesn't think Cross is dead~

Great chapter. I almost can't review without leaving a TL;DR wall of text. I guess I'll find a way to keep things somewhat short. x3 The quality of the scan was a bit shabby, so I'm not going to decide how bad the art is, it probably looks great in HQ. Oh geez.... Miranda trying to cheer up Allen was golden, really made my day next to Link's thought of Cash Dopp being Tapp's "....SISTER?" Good lord that boy needs some common sense, along with Allen realizing Lo Hwa is worshiping his used Kleenexes and old ripped uniform. I'm looking forward to some future Kanda poking from Didi and maybe some more background on Kanda, and.... Allen and Malcolm meeting in Cross's room? Oh ho ho, I can't wait for next weekend to come by already.

That was actually a great chapter despite nothing really great happened. Kanda is a big meany...i thought i liked him...now im having second thoughts. Allen isnt emo...thats great, but the fact that everyone found out of him being the 14th must have shocked them. And the clothes they were wearing...is cool. Except, Lenalee looks a little...hoochie. Ah, but i really dont care. And what else...i hope Allen teaches Leverrier a thing or two...oha nd the new people coming in the HQ...isnt Lenalee Komui's assistant? Tapp's sister is freaky looking. Cant wait for next week.

O____O YOU MEAN..... That thing that looked like Tapp really was a female? HAHAHA.

I loved the way Kanda told Link to shut up. It was great, go Kanda xD
    But I wonder what that moment between Kanda and Allen was. And why did Allen say that he was the one who got on Kanda's nerves?

I almost knew that Allen wouldn't believe that Cross was dead. And seeing that Allen, who knows Cross the best, don't believe he's dead, I don't think he is either. But his reason for disappearance is still unknown. Stupid Cross.

Btw, I've asked this before, but didn't get any answer; has Binktopia dropped D.Gray-Man? They didn't release the last chapter and that's three weeks ago. I hope not.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    I think Kanda's angry about Allen being a Noah..
    And I was wondering about Binktopia dropping DGM too.. That's not true, right? It's only a delay, right? *crosses fingers and hopes so*

Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar
    Really? I actually interpreted when Kanda said "I don't care" as he doesn't care that Allen is a host for the Noah...

I'm getting the vibe we'll learn about Kanda's past soon.

this is the reason why I picked up D grayman because of the storytelling nothing amazing happened in this chapter yet I loved it especially the part when Allen got candy lol anyways cant wait for next week

Not much happened in this chapter, just back from a mission and a little bit of comedy going on. But I guess its good to find out how Allen feels about the disappearance of Cross and about everyone knowing about the 14th. Lenelee's hair is better to!
    I look forward between the convo between Allen and Revelier, I don't think they've ever talked face to face before......

Veteran Member
    Woohoo, a chapter at last!^_^

It was neat, I liked the Miranda giving Allen candy part.