Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    awesome strategy pow...

but i've got the idea that sasuke is only going to use amateratsu to scape and later, after recuperating he might use your strategies........................................ ........
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

I have no douht that Zetsu or Madara himself is watching the fight an at the last moment they may jump in and save them. With the Cloud shinobi struck down suddenly and then a reveal of Zetsu or whoever.

(ok last part was j/k)
    Madara won't come and help, because when some of the members of Akatsuki asked if Sasuke will be able to handle 8 tails, then Madara answered that he'll be able to do it.

In other words, Sasuke is going to win this fight
    how?
    when the villagers witnessed Killerbee in beastform, they mentioned how Killerbee wasn't supposed to transform into beastform, so the leader of that village will come and use some beast-concealing no jutsu to make killerbee to come back to his human form. then killerbee gets pissed off and goes rampage. then it's sasuke's chance to defeat him while 8 tails lost his cool, and then sasuke transforms into his cursed mode, summons Itachi's legendary sword and shield, combines it with his wtf amaterasu w/ the legendary weapons and whoops 8tails ass

that was pretty detailed, seeing that you actually cant have a clue whatsoever about what is going to happen. the only way youre going to get this right is by pure luck. of course this argument doesnt forbid making such extraordinary claims but it undermines the point in doing it.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

<33 sasuke

saskue thought about his team hawk and saw how they were sacrificing themselves for him, i think amrastsu is going to kill killerbee even though saskue doesnt want that and madara is going to be mad

saskue turns out to be nobel, go figure

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoBleaPiece View Post
    Madara won't come and help, because when some of the members of Akatsuki asked if Sasuke will be able to handle 8 tails, then Madara answered that he'll be able to do it.

In other words, Sasuke is going to win this fight
    how?
    when the villagers witnessed Killerbee in beastform, they mentioned how Killerbee wasn't supposed to transform into beastform, so the leader of that village will come and use some beast-concealing no jutsu to make killerbee to come back to his human form. then killerbee gets pissed off and goes rampage. then it's sasuke's chance to defeat him while 8 tails lost his cool, and then sasuke transforms into his cursed mode, summons Itachi's legendary sword and shield, combines it with his wtf amaterasu w/ the legendary weapons and whoops 8tails ass
    Um you only got a small quote section of my response not to mention I started this thread and pointed out how Sasuke may win. The point I was making is that Sasuke may defeat the 8 tails but be to ragged/tired to deal with the Cloud shinobi that follow so he may get saved at the very end by Zetsu or whomever.

This doesnt change Madaras prediction of him beating the 8 tails. Secondly Sasuke was freed of his cursed seal when Itachi forced Orochimaru out of him. Juugo just used his CS body to heal Sasuke beacuse he is compatible with the CS.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Would be kind of funny if he killed the 8 tails and ruined Akatsuki's plans

Sasuke is already over-using the MS. He had to cut his Tsukuyomi short and hold his eye out of the pain already. Not to mention his eye is bleeding as well (NOT a side-effect of Amaterasu, refer to Itachi and Kisame escaping Jiraiya's toad throat summon).

I think team Hawk will fail to acquire the eight-tails. Sasuke's mind is wavering and he's acting out of emotion ("emotional" Amaterasu, right?). Unless he can look into the soul of Killerbee like he did with Naruto in front of the Kyuubi's gates, team Hawk is screwed.

I wonder if the eight-tails might be defeated by some sort of outside circumstance. Maybe holding the beast form for too long harms his body, or the sun could affect him.