Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I still can't get past the fact that his name is "Killerbee" >.< I'm hoping its just something that doesn't translate well into english

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    that is a good strategie but what they go do with his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that sasuke will lose this battle and he will use itcahis's eyes and train again with madara to master the EMS
    Good point but I awlays assumed the 8 tails would have back up. Chances are after Sasuke does all this he will be out of chakra. Killer bees allies will arrive and use the chance to try and finsih off team hawk.

I have no douht that Zetsu or Madara himself is watching the fight an at the last moment they may jump in and save them. With the Cloud shinobi struck down suddenly and then a reveal of Zetsu or whoever.

They probably comment that Sasuke's group looks pretty pathetic and Itachi when never look so ragged. Then they all head back to and Akatsuki base for a cool lemonade

(ok last part was j/k)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I still can't get past the fact that his name is "Killerbee" >.< I'm hoping its just something that doesn't translate well into english
    Well, you could just say that his name is Kira Hachi.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Then they all head back to and Akatsuki base for a cool lemonade
    Hmmm can't beat fresh squeezed!!

on a related matter i don't believe that Sasuke will be able to use Susano. (even if he spells it correctly?) Since Itachi only leaked his blood into the same eye he himself uses to cast Amaterasu that Sasuke only has Amaterasu.

I think there is a chance he will use one of the techniques he gained when he awoke his own MS to survive this fight (notice survive and not win )

Either that or he could wtf/will of fire his ass!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paradiselost541 View Post
    Actually. This is how it is going to go. Sasuke uses his wtfcheap eye.Then uses an overpowered technique. Then turns into super sayian 4. Bam game over. Nuff said
    agreed

You know, I don't think sasuke really has a plan at this point, I think he's just doing the first thing that comes to mind to stop the 8tails and save his team.

sasuke doesnt have a plan he just wants to live all the ms doujutu have been reflexes and not of his doing and i doubt they will do anything to a jinchuriki who has full controll of there beast.i just dont see any way for sasuke to win withought an uber plothole no jutsu, i think madara is going to save the day and is using this as a lesson to teach him how weak he truly is and to make him realise how he truely needs itachis eyes and madara if he wants true strength (which as deidara said isnt his its his bloodlines).
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

good icecream... mm... gonna get 4th one. Yay more forum posts.

Orochimaru for final villain!

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    If he could bring out Susanoo, then it will be so easy to defeat him.

Great strategy although it uses too much chakra. However i think he will pull of Kirin and think the battle is over but killerbee reveals that he wasnt even really affected bi it becuae his is also lightning natured and better at it then sasuke.