Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation Sasuke's strategy to defeat the 8 Tails

With the latest chapters things are looking grim for Sasuke's team. However in the last pages we see a possible rekindling of his "will of fire" and a emotional Amaterasu.

I think I know what Sasuke is planning to do and here goes....

1) He uses Amaterasu burn flames all around the Tailed beast and even on him.

- The effects on the 8 tails in his trasformed state may be medium to minimal with his 8 tailed cloak and he may laugh it off as ineffective

- The 8 tails charges another energy blast and fires right at Sasuke...

2) The smoke clears and Susanoo shield is defending Sasuke and Hawk.

- The 8 Tails trys to attack him directly and Sasuke uses the Susanoo sword to cut off his tails

3) As the 8 Tails and Susanoo Attack and defend Sasuke prepares for his final move.

- While the 8 tails asumed the Amaterasu was a direct attack on him it was not. Like the fight with Itachi he was usingthe heat from the flames to heat the water all around him.

- The fact they are high up in altittude combined with the fact they are in lighting country which by its name may suggest that Lighting clouds accumulate more heavily here than any other countries.

- Sasuke was counting on all these factors to use the most powerful version of Kirin to knock out the 8 tails.

- Sasuke may use the sword of Susanoo to cut an opening in the 8 tailed cloak and then send his monsterous Kirin right in and land a direct hit on the host rather than the cloak knocking him out.

Well of course the real fight will have alot more detail but thats my rough idea on how Sasuke beats the 8 tails.

If you have any Good ideas post them here:

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Actually. This is how it is going to go. Sasuke uses his wtfcheap eye.Then uses an overpowered technique. Then turns into super sayian 4. Bam game over. Nuff said

pff I said good ideas.... common ppl put on your thinking caps

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I don't have a good idea but that is a very good strategy that you have there. I don't know if Itachi's legendary items are Sasuke's now so the sword and shield that Susano wielded may or may not be a part of it anymore. Still, it's a very good plan.

Beat the 8 tails but not kill him.
    With a Kirin like you described directly hitting the host, I doubt Madara'll be happy.

sauske using susano and ameretsu and kirin i doubt it in his fatigued state he wud be lucky if he cud make a run 4 it after ameratsu. althoug maybe he plans or using kirin after amertsu like u said but still a slim chance of him pulling them both of.

: thanks to sir Chaos

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The idea of using Amaterasu to prepare Kirin is I guess very likely to happen but I dont think 8tail isnt able to dodge it cuz hes a freaking monster with lots of chakra so I doubt that Kirin is able to stop him, either way hes not gonna lose so be prepared for some WTF MS tech

Banned
    that is a good strategie but what they go do with his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that sasuke will lose this battle and he will use itcahis's eyes and train again with madara to master the EMS

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Amaterasu followed by Kirin is probably how its going to be

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Amaterasu followed by Kirin is probably how its going to be
    followed by a freakin flashback of killerbee's past...