Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Cuz he's still a kid as opposed to other Jinchuuriki we've seen who are clearly much older than him. So they've had much more time to learn to control their Bijuu.
    This is the most accurate answer tot he question.............and it's the same reason why Naruto can't control his as well either.

Naruto is still just a kid a stupid kid at that and his body and mind still needs more training in handing that much chakra.

I beliece as everyone has probable guess the present training he's going through will definitely improve his Nine Tail Chakra control abilities as well as to depend more on his own Chakra Capacity......
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    This is the most accurate answer tot he question.............and it's the same reason why Naruto can't control his as well either.

Naruto is still just a kid a stupid kid at that and his body and mind still needs more training in handing that much chakra.

I beliece as everyone has probable guess the present training he's going through will definitely improve his Nine Tail Chakra control abilities as well as to depend more on his own Chakra Capacity......
    no he's going to rely on senjutsu arts
    I am McLOVIN

wait is that gard oh his back which gives him permanent sand shield was that the bijuu effects. cause if not then thats all he needs to be insanely strong that and the sand manipulation of course

: thanks to sir Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    wait is that gard oh his back which gives him permanent sand shield was that the bijuu effects. cause if not then thats all he needs to be insanely strong that and the sand manipulation of course
    The shield itself was Shukaku's effect. The gourd was probably there just to fuel it, along with his other techniques when he isn't near a reliable source of sand. I can't imagine it takes less than a fairly large amount of chakra to convert the ground beneath you into sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    The shield itself was Shukaku's effect. The gourd was probably there just to fuel it, along with his other techniques when he isn't near a reliable source of sand. I can't imagine it takes less than a fairly large amount of chakra to convert the ground beneath you into sand.
    I don't know about that. Gaara claims that it's easy for him to turn rocks and stuff under the ground into sand. So I don't think it takes much chakra for him to do that.

Hmm, I think the basic sand manipulation is Gaara's, the sand shield was the 1-tail, and the reason the 1-tails was so, um, "leaky" has to do with the way it was sealed into Gaara. What I mean by leaky is the way it could react on its own to defend Gaara, and related to how Gaara couldn't sleep, else the 1-tail would take over. That just screams "weak prison" to me, especially compared to Naruto, who had to specifically draw on the power of the 8-tails to access it, compared to when the seal was weakened during the timeskip, which forces Naruto to work hard to not draw on the power.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Again i say that he'll maintain ALL jutsus' even the sand shield, just think of that Cell Episode in DBZ when Gohan punches him soo hard that Cell pukes out #18 and when he self detonated and came back he was back in his perfect form, what im trying to say is, what if his body kept some of the bijuus chakra within his own celss and thus kept all jutsus, more like a crack addict keeps crack within his system and whatnot D:

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."