Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Look that 2 tails and 8 tails are from the same village, and somehow, they know (knew in case of her) each other. Raikage is the key.

Raikage is the key to what? He's just lookin out for his 'investments' a.k.a. the Jinchuuriki.

YEp, but Gaara´s father was his Kazekage, and didnt keep his eye very well. Instead, he wanted to kill Gaara. And then he died. So Gaara hasnt been training so well. Also the age. Both 2 and 8 tails are like Kakashi´s (more or less, OK?) age.

Other fact is the quantity of tails................ 1.

I think Gaara's jutsus are entirely his own. They might be sand based, and some even based on the form of Shukaku himself, but I do honestly believe that he can still use them. Hell, I strongly doubt that Gaara ever even got to use Shukaku's power. Given the situation Gaara would most likely be terrified of giving himself to Shukaku even if he doesn't show it.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    YEp, but Gaara´s father was his Kazekage, and didnt keep his eye very well. Instead, he wanted to kill Gaara. And then he died. So Gaara hasnt been training so well. Also the age. Both 2 and 8 tails are like Kakashi´s (more or less, OK?) age.

Other fact is the quantity of tails................ 1.
    Gaara was initially being taught how to control Shukaku. It wasn't til Gaara showed no control over it that he became a target.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Look that 2 tails and 8 tails are from the same village, and somehow, they know (knew in case of her) each other. Raikage is the key.
    damn i must of missed that 1, but if they (the 2 tailed and 8 tailed beast) are from the same village why didn't Kakuzu and Hidan go after Hachibi instead? and uh to keep in subject i believe that even thought the bijuu was extracted from Gaara i believe he still has all of his powers, just not the murderouse intent and ability to transfor into the Tanuki D: so finally the dude can have a nice long sleep and shiat. We'll probably see him without the rings around his eyes.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    I think Gaara's jutsus are entirely his own. They might be sand based, and some even based on the form of Shukaku himself, but I do honestly believe that he can still use them. Hell, I strongly doubt that Gaara ever even got to use Shukaku's power. Given the situation Gaara would most likely be terrified of giving himself to Shukaku even if he doesn't show it.
    Agreed, the ability to control sand doesn't have to be from the tailed beast.
    The 3rd Kazekage could control IRON SAND, and it's pretty safe to assume he wasn't a jinchuuriki.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    That's right he could still use his sand after Shukaku was taken from him anyways, so that should be solid proof.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i think gaara has gotten considerably weaker

I think that sand control is not becouse shukaku but becouse it is his jutsu

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i dont think gaara will play an important part in the story anymore, except maybe coming once or twice to help konoha