Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gaara Shukaku and one qestion

Ok everyone knows: Gaara has shukaku in his body. In first part he was so cool and so strong with his beast but in shippuden we saw few jinchurikis and 2 of them have perfect biju control (2 tailed , 8 tailed) but Gaara before timeskip cant control anything , when he tried to use shukakus power it meant 0 control.
    In shippuden when he fought against Deidara he didnt use shukaku propably becouse he cant control it. So why Gaara after all of this years cant control shukaku even a bit ?

Cuz he's still a kid as opposed to other Jinchuuriki we've seen who are clearly much older than him. So they've had much more time to learn to control their Bijuu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Sigh Ok in the first part he was a kid. There hasn't been any mention other than him and Naruto who could not control their tailed beast when they was little. In the second part Gaara was playing more defense to protect his village than he was offense.
    You make a good point If Gaara where far away from the village they may be no reason for him to hold back. However its also possible thats just the way his tailed beast works.

If you remember one of he side effects of his tailed beast means never being able to sleep. When he sleeps the tailed beast comes out and takes over.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats also correct. I was hoping that during the time skip, he would overcome that problem. But nope, they came and took his tailed beast from him. Man I really hope we see more of Gaara. He was truly a badass. And I don't mean that in his attitude, his levels of jutsus were simply outstanding.
    I agree with 100% Gaara is one of my top 5 favorite chacrters his control of the sand was so epic it was almost god like. I really hope he comes to help Konha when Pein attacks.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Also the fact that his bijuu doesn't involve a chackra shell around him instead sand create the body. A very different type of bijuu
    I am McLOVIN

his beast was only one tailed.. meaning when his bijuu asserted dominance, theres no chakra cloak to show how much of the bijuu's chakra was coming out.

the 2 tails host didnt look all that much older than naruto and company. and the fact that both hidden cloud jinchuuriki seem to have had the complete support of their village and extensive training on effective cohabitation with the bijuu they were given

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You make a good point If Gaara where far away from the village they may be no reason for him to hold back. However its also possible thats just the way his tailed beast works.

If you remember one of he side effects of his tailed beast means never being able to sleep. When he sleeps the tailed beast comes out and takes over.
    but not having to sleep actuall benefited him in a way because had he been sleep when deidara attacked he would have been screwed

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I would assume that the bijuu are kind of like zanpakto from bleach, in that they all have unique personalities, making some (like zangetsu) more willing to work with their hosts (masters) than others (mastumoto's and yumichika's)

Right now, since Gaara got the beast out of himself, I douhbt he has any power over sand anymore. If he does, it probly cuz he has earth element but beside that, would be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Right now, since Gaara got the beast out of himself, I douhbt he has any power over sand anymore. If he does, it probly cuz he has earth element but beside that, would be weird.
    he still has power over sand, because he used it to shake narutos hand, but we don't know to what extent he can control it anymore