Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pemma View Post
    ok i got sick of reading this thread when i saw banana face destroying this other guy in arguements but to get on topic or w/e....

the nine tails is supposedly 1237219837219842983 times stronger then all the other beasts so you cant compare it to 1-8. kyuubi is supposed to be infinitly strong or w/e supposedly.
    was it either stated on how much stronger the nine tails is? I know its the strongest but id like to know by how much.

The Kyuubi is 1 tail stronger than the 8-tails.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The Kyuubi is 1 tail stronger than the 8-tails.
    But is each tails a standard growth or is it an exponential growth
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Who knows.....That's as far in depth as they go with the Bijuu. It's power is measured by how many tails it has. There is no numerical value to make sense of it.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post

I think the Hidden village reliance on the tailed beast host is a misjudgement of their own power. Orochimaru played that misjudgement, which totally jacked up the sand village for a time.

So I really can't call having a tailed beast host within a village a 'world power/nuke' or whatever.
    i totally agree. the hidden cloud has two bijuu and yet konoha is the military power of naruto. dispite how strong jinchurki may be their control over the bijuu determines their power. naruto has the strongest bijuu in side of him but he can only control less than half its power where as the 8 tail guy has full control over his bijuu and he's stronger than anything we've seen. so to assume that jinchurki are all powerful beings just because they have bijuu sealed with in them is foolish. i think zetsu said it best when he said "a expert with a rock can beat a novice with a shiruken" in other words its noth the power you have that makes hyou strong, its how you use it and obviously the other jinchurki's didn't use their power better than the members of akatsuki did.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

umm, i think the point of the thread before it became distorted was the question: why do they want tailed beasts if they can be beaten so easily?" and the answer is a confusing one. Honestly in some cases it just dosent make sense. Sure the two tails got paired up with two almost invincible beings, however they didnt even have a scratch on them. And from the looks of it, she had pretty awesome control over her bijuu. I guess its just the difference in battle factors most notably inteligence.