Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    ...
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    that does make sense i know kybuii is the strongest i just always felt the others are also awfully strong and should be stronger than just about any regular ninja considering what they are.
    They are stronger then your regular ninja, that is certain..
    But Akatsuki aren't you regular ninja's if that is what you are trying to say.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That was a horrible comparison but yet you are comparing tailed creatures to nukes? Yea I think I will take you up upon that advice man. Good day sir.
    im comparing the power they give to nations its clear your not smart enough to realize this so please dont enter my threads anymore.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ama View Post
    They are stronger then your regular ninja, that is certain..
    But Akatsuki aren't you regular ninja's if that is what you are trying to say.
    ya i know but it would still seem to me that the tail beasts should be stronger than all ninjas.

  4. #14
    (ノ゜Д゜)ノ RedPan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    I mean arent they suppose to have the most powerful beasts inside of them. I mean akatsuki wants them because of how strong they are. How is it that ninjas albeit s rank are able to defeat one. Espically one like the 2 tails that can control the beast. Arent they suppose to be like Nukes? BAsically whatever village has one is a world power. Its clear that sasgay will find a way to defeat the 8 tails and I just dont see how it makes any sense.
    Do you really think Madara is going to give up the Bijuus to the Akatsuki members? And it's not clear that Sasuke is really going to defeat the 8 tails.

    The 2 tails had really bad luck when it came to her opponents, since they were mostly immortal and she wasn't aware of that.

    Are they, 'nukes'? We've seen the 3 tails become overpowered by Deidara and Tobi. The only bijuus we've seen that have demonstrated a supreme power are the 9 tails (which has the highest intellenge from what we've seen) and the 8 tails, which seems willing to work together with Kira Hachi.

    As far as we know, the other bijuus are stupid. Gaara's bijuu acted like a crazy drunk guy that wanted to cause mayhem. As mighty as the Bijuu are with their stamina and power, they can be overwhelmed themselves, with hosts or not.

    The Super S rank ninja of the Akatsuki probably have the best experience with subduing a bijuu. Although we haven't seen all fights with the currently sealed Bijuu, we can see that they've really just fought them until they've exhausted the bijuu/hosts. It's really the greater endurance/intellenge of the Akatsuki that outlasts the Bijuu have have been sealed.
    -----
    The Guaruntee of Power? The jinchuriki are to be feared by rival nations, yet at the same time, have remained secretive. It was unknown by the Konoha during the Chunins exam that Gaara was the 1 tailed host. Until the 1 tailed host made itself known.

    I think the Hidden village reliance on the tailed beast host is a misjudgement of their own power. Orochimaru played that misjudgement, which totally jacked up the sand village for a time.

    So I really can't call having a tailed beast host within a village a 'world power/nuke' or whatever.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    So are you talking about the Bijuu when they're not sealed in a person or are you talking about Jinchuuriki? Anyways, the tailed beasts are stronger than any ninja. They can't be killed, thats why they're sealed away. The only way to kill a tailed beast is to kill its host. But as we can see, there's more than one way to fight against a Bijuu or Jinchuuriki if they fully transform. I guess you're assuming that once they transform, they're unstoppable. It may seem that way, but it just isn't true.

  6. #16
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    I mean arent they suppose to have the most powerful beasts inside of them. I mean akatsuki wants them because of how strong they are. How is it that ninjas albeit s rank are able to defeat one. Espically one like the 2 tails that can control the beast. Arent they suppose to be like Nukes? BAsically whatever village has one is a world power. Its clear that sasgay will find a way to defeat the 8 tails and I just dont see how it makes any sense.
    I have been wondering the same thing. However thats one of the great things about Naruto there are no all powerfull unbeatable characters. The tailed beast may have incredable chakra reserves but they are not invincable.



    BTW: I Think some ppl are misunderstand the analogy of calling Tailed beast Nukes. In the real world Nukes are considered the uitmate weapons. In the Naruto universe Tailed Beasts are the ultimate weapons that ever country wanted to get thier hands on.

    Thats all that is meant by it there is no reason to make it more complicated than nessacary and take thing so literal. Dont act like you ride the short yellow bus to school use common sense lol.
    Last edited by POW; 08-29-2008 at 11:05 PM.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #17
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    The reason that the members of Atasuki are able to beat the bujuus are because of the simple fact that it is not always the more powerful person wins a battle. It also take intelligences , experiences and knowledge of your opponent. For example take for instance the Shikamaru Hidan fight. IMO Shika was greatly out matched in power and ability but because of his knowledge of his opponent and the fact the he is basically a genius he won.....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    wouldn't you like to know :)
    Posts
    96
    ok i got sick of reading this thread when i saw banana face destroying this other guy in arguements but to get on topic or w/e....

    the nine tails is supposedly 1237219837219842983 times stronger then all the other beasts so you cant compare it to 1-8. kyuubi is supposed to be infinitly strong or w/e supposedly.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    The reason that the members of Atasuki are able to beat the bujuus are because of the simple fact that it is not always the more powerful person wins a battle. It also take intelligences , experiences and knowledge of your opponent. For example take for instance the Shikamaru Hidan fight. IMO Shika was greatly out matched in power and ability but because of his knowledge of his opponent and the fact the he is basically a genius he won.....
    very good point.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    So are you talking about the Bijuu when they're not sealed in a person or are you talking about Jinchuuriki? Anyways, the tailed beasts are stronger than any ninja. They can't be killed, thats why they're sealed away. The only way to kill a tailed beast is to kill its host. But as we can see, there's more than one way to fight against a Bijuu or Jinchuuriki if they fully transform. I guess you're assuming that once they transform, they're unstoppable. It may seem that way, but it just isn't true.
    I dont doubt your theory are you saying when they are transformed they most likely dont control the tailed beasts full power?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •