Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Shouldnt the jinchurichi be much stronger?

I mean arent they suppose to have the most powerful beasts inside of them. I mean akatsuki wants them because of how strong they are. How is it that ninjas albeit s rank are able to defeat one. Espically one like the 2 tails that can control the beast. Arent they suppose to be like Nukes? BAsically whatever village has one is a world power. Its clear that sasgay will find a way to defeat the 8 tails and I just dont see how it makes any sense.

Maybe they aren't as strong as you want them to be. Or maybe Akatsuki is (obviously) that good at what they do. As for the 2-tails, she got a bad matchup lol.

i know they are awfully strong but lets not forgot alot of them have been defeated. The bijus are suppose to be on a differnt level i mean if it wasnt for the fourth all of the leaf wouldve been destroyed by the nine tails unless your gonna say the nine tails is much stronger than the rest of the tailed beasts i dont see how any akastkui member should stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Man wtf are you talking about? The Nine tails is the strongest of the Tailed beast. And they have been double teaming the tailed best. Not taking them on solo. Cept Kisame, but he is different.
    I never said he wasnt the strongest. However you have no idea how much stronger he is compared to the rest so your post is just nonsense.

Man wtf are you talking about? The Nine tails is the strongest of the Tailed beast. And they have been double teaming the tailed best. Not taking them on solo. Cept Kisame, but he is different.
    And you do how? You are clearly underestimating a group of Ninjas who are most likely Rated S in everyone's bingo book. As far as my post is nonsense, this whole damn threads makes no sense. I simply tried to assist you, but you clearly lack in the comprehension department. Provide sources for your theories please.
    You claim i dont lack comprehension yet this thread isnt a theory its a question. Yes they are S rank ninjas but to act like they are the strongest ninjas introduced in this series is laughable. A few are but clearly im not focusing on them. My point is akastkui is after the bijus for their raw power. Its a power that every village has to assure its place among the worlds elite. They are basically nukes. Yes the akastkui members are powerful but how is it logical to think that they can stand up to the power of biju without some hidden secret.

If you dont like my thread you dont have to open it or respond. Clearly your just a asshole one of those internet know it alls.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Maybe they aren't as strong as you want them to be. Or maybe Akatsuki is (obviously) that good at what they do. As for the 2-tails, she got a bad matchup lol.
    agreed..... they are pretty much immortal........ and she didnt know anything about them..... it was a hopless fight from the start

this is you " lalalalalalala LIE LIE LIE"
    AND THIS IS ME " lalalalalalala LIE LIE STFU!"

Reading: naruto | Bleach | psyren | doubt | liar game | beck | deadman wonderland | bakuman | bloody monday | d.grayman

I just going to snip at your last statement to prove my point.

Its been stated that some countries didn't care if they lost the person who was sealed with a beast. Stop saying they are nukes. A tailed beast is actually at its strongest when its sealed within a host. I hope you at least know that.
    for someone who is always saying other people arent comprehending i dont see how you do not understand the comparison of the bijus to nukes.

Yes the weapons are not the same but the power it gives a country/village is very similar its not that hard to understand.

and your last point helps my argument even more so i dont see what you are getting at.

As far as my post is nonsense, this whole damn threads makes no sense. I simply tried to assist you, but you clearly lack in the comprehension department. Provide sources for your theories please.
    If you dont like my thread you dont have to open it or respond. Clearly your just a asshole one of those internet know it alls.
    WOW

and it seems that the other tailed beasts dont compare to the kybui cause There seems to be a order on which Tailed Beast are sealed they are unable to seal the demon fox without sealing the other beasts. so kybii is in a whole diffrent lvl compared to other beasts and akustkai members are quite strong

: thanks to sir Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    WOW

and it seems that the other tailed beasts dont compare to the kybui cause There seems to be a order on which Tailed Beast are sealed they are unable to seal the demon fox without sealing the other beasts. so kybii is in a whole diffrent lvl compared to other beasts and akustkai members are quite strong
    that does make sense i know kybuii is the strongest i just always felt the others are also awfully strong and should be stronger than just about any regular ninja considering what they are.

I understand how you are trying to compare them to nuke. When you are saying nukes, you are defining them as to attack, defeat, or destroy. I know, but at the sametime you are seriously under estimating who they were fighting against. They weren't average ninjas. You do know there are devices that can destroy a nuclear weapon/bomb right? Well look at them as nuke killers.
    thats a horrible comparasion really because the power of a nuke can not be destoyed only the container can. Unless your trying to say diffuse it?