Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Chapter 28 is out.

Mostly uneventful...except for the surprise return of a specific charater.

Next chapter should be interesting.

Where's the link to the chapter?

Edit: Here's the link to download Chapter 28

http://www.mediafire.com/?d8egxkgfcc0uyad

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wouldn't be surprised if this mangaka was playing dragon quest 3 with HxH mangaka's.

Is still can't believe that the damn teacher is still alive. You think a zombie would have got to him already and those morons who is with him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

boring chapter was boring, nothing but just setup for the next one. Rei is prolly gonna find out that one of her parents is dead, atleast and the fun with the crazy lady, and that perverted teacher. The anime was just so damn good, it took the whole fun out of the manga, especially if it's gonna go at this pace, why couldn't the anime team just make up their own story and make it 50 episode season :( And guess what, it's the february issue and won't be out till january 8th, lmao. I think the mangaka's planning on doing precisely 3 chapters per year.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if this mangaka was playing dragon quest 3 with HxH mangaka's.
    LOL. They've made their money already, but it would've been better for them to enjoy it, after they're done with the mangas, not before.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

^ Yeah.....

HxH : I was sick for a month couldn't really draw anything.

Editor: You was playing Dragon Quest for 3 days straight....

HxH: ugh...no I wasn't.

Man I don't even read HxH but read a bunch of blogs on that asshole although I don't blame him. He has a really hot wife especially with all the money he made with HxH. Although I'm pretty sure Kishi,Oda, and Kubo have hot wife's they just know how to multi-tasks or give a fuck about the story.

Bakuman makes fun of him, I don't know if you read Bakuman but he's the Otter's mangaka in the story forgot his name, normally used for comedy.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-14-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    that "some crazy bitch" is my second favourite character after Busujima senpai of course, glad shes returning.

Wow its been so long since chapter dropped this manga creator is the definition of lazy.

lol was there one piece reference in there (I dont read OP but noticed 2 characters who look like 2 people from that manga)

It was pretty good but do we have to wait another 3 months for ch 30

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Wow its been so long since chapter dropped this manga creator is the definition of lazy.

lol was there one piece reference in there (I dont read OP but noticed 2 characters who look like 2 people from that manga)

It was pretty good but do we have to wait another 3 months for ch 30
    The next issue is suppose to come out in May but how things are in Japan right now might be longer than how long it took this chapter to come out.

I don't the author is slacking off. It's just that HotD art is very detailed and fine. I wouldn't wonder if it takes him a lot of time to finish drawing it.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA