Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I think saeko would eventually snap or go insane. Afterall, she's had mental problems BEFORE the story as seen in the past two chapters I think.

Don't think either of those will happen, She just loves chopping up zombies :3

I want the group to meet up with the nurses girlfriend at the airport, I think that's where the story's heading.

call me Kaz! =D frenchonion_sunchips's Avatar
    yea, i wouldn't consider that a mental problem either. not to compare a manga with real life but who wouldn't give a would-be rapist a little something extra to think about? i mean other than getting off on choppin' up bad guys she's definitely the most stable one in the entire group.

@Sangaz: lol, yea that officer was sick. wait i forget, were they still evacuating people with planes? cause other than that i cant really think of a reason why they would head down there =/

I'm betting Asami (the officer) at the mall will ultimately join them before going off to see Shizuka's girl. That or Asami will get infected by the undead.

I.am.Iron.Man

call me Kaz! =D frenchonion_sunchips's Avatar
    hope not... personally, i think Asami has huge potential as a character.

see, just look at my new siggy! XD

Can't bring everyone sadly. Else it'll be too confusing for the readers and the creators. But I see potential that she'll be one of the central characters.

I.am.Iron.Man

i still dont understand how the guys in one of the submarine got infected afterall they are isolated ?!!!
    sig by:ImotoChan

Not that i want to have absolutely right. But frenchonion_sunchips (Kaz ) i doubt you are when you see her save Saeko .the real thing is that Hotd is really well done in psychological matter..
    and it my point of view but the look of Rei is pure hatred.(look at the picture it's Whaaoo really pure lol)

I hope too guys Asami will join it will add a good triangular humoristic love side story ^^

for the submarine maybe there was close to the epicenter.and their oxygen filtered..

Edit : i like yours too! (Chibi one , cute )

Maybe they brought in some wounded on the ship before the zombies started rising, or someone was sick and dying prior to being submerged. Lots of possibilities.

I.am.Iron.Man

I just think this manga is awesome!!!! and that the girls have some great ginormous TTs,