Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I don't the author is slacking off. It's just that HotD art is very detailed and fine. I wouldn't wonder if it takes him a lot of time to finish drawing it.
    *facepalms*

Have you read One Piece? Oda pumps out 18-22pages a week, the detail is amazing plus the story is thought out strait with no gaps.

The only excuse is that its a seinen, and for some reason seinen artists/authors are aloud to get away with month long hiatus with no problem - I understand there isn't as much money at stake, still if you want to dedicate your life to drawing and story telling you should have some self dignity and make the shit on time
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^ Although sometimes he only pumps out a disappointingly 15-17 pages per week for awhile. Both are equally annoying. But I agree, this manga and a seeming annoying pattern in sienen manga do have a big problems with these releases, like Gantz.

lol Zetman makes like 9-15 page chapters regularly, I understand HotD usually has 30+ , even still for the wait it should be around 50pages a chapter.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Nothing really happen... they got to her mom. Guess that's good. I want to see how the rest of the world is affected by this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    *facepalms*

Have you read One Piece? Oda pumps out 18-22pages a week, the detail is amazing plus the story is thought out strait with no gaps.

The only excuse is that its a seinen, and for some reason seinen artists/authors are aloud to get away with month long hiatus with no problem - I understand there isn't as much money at stake, still if you want to dedicate your life to drawing and story telling you should have some self dignity and make the shit on time
    Oda's artwork is indeed detailed but in my opinion HotD is on an entirely different context of detailed. I'm talking about depth, proportion, light shading, shadows and anatomical details especially with all those flesh and innards and organs coming out and exploding which they don't show in One Piece. How different kind of projectiles and bullets penetrate the flesh. How different sharp objects sever body parts. That's what I'm talking about when I said detailed and fine. It needs careful consideration of anatomy and physics. With those things in mind, it will surely take some time to draw everything. Not to mention how the guns are shown in almost real life detail. Look again at the page showing the convenient store: http://www.mangareader.net/high-school-of-the-dead/29/3 And those pages with the surrounding background: http://www.mangareader.net/high-scho...the-dead/29/10 That's what I mean by detailed and fine.

Don't get me wrong, one piece is still the most detailed manga among the shonen.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Anyone know what happened to this manga my god its been on hiatus for soo long is it cancelled did the author die?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Anyone know what happened to this manga my god its been on hiatus for soo long is it cancelled did the author die?
    Who knows. Last news I heard it was supposed to start up last March and it never did.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 30

This is not a late April Fool's joke, its the real deal. Just wanted everyone to know its out. Haven't read it yet because I wanted to read the last couple chapters so I could remember what the hell is going on.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-10-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Holy Hell u're right!!! The walking dead fever must have caught in japan and the author decided to return to the bandwagon lol

I'm loving this, it's good seeing Saeko back in action.