Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

High School Of The Dead ~ Shouji Satou & Daisuke Satou

Anyone reading this? its pretty good right now though i am only on chapter 3 i just started reading it today, you don't really see many manga that are about zombies though

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

The story is initially narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students who had survived in the initial outbreak.
    Last edited by spaZ; 07-31-2007 at 07:20 AM.

yeah i liked this one anyone who loves stories about kickin zombies should try this one the art is good, the release of this by chapter is like claymore once a month, so far i have read 11 chapters and still waiting for the next release o_O

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    I read the first few chapters but then lost interest in the series, maybe because I'm not a fan of zombie related media. Anyways, who is the new translator team that is currently releasing the series?

I wouldn't mind reading it beyond the original part I stopped at. Maybe I'll find interest in the series this time.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

the scanlation doing this is xamayon, to get info try mangaupdates.com O_o

So much mangas I need to read... gonna download this one and try it for sure!

you should it also has some amazing art in it to and its only at 11 chapters right now so you can catch up pretty fast

Really cool manga, good read.

It has the feel of Shawn of the Dead (from what I've downloaded so far).

S^3MASTER×LANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    yea i saw this in anime insider it was under the tittle "manga to learn japanese for" so and i thought damn if its that good i should go have a read. its pretty good its like resident evil meets typical manga, WITHOUT THE EVOLVING. well anyways thats my 2cents.

S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!

I want more high school of the dead... but if anyone knows any othe manga that fall into the horror action genre please let me know about them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently Reading
    High School of the Dead||Dragon Head||Gantz||Claymore||Naruto||Bleach||Zetman||Aka metsu||Tenjho Tenge