Whats gona happen now

i was just wandering what narutos gonna do now cause even though i wanted naruto to get sauske back i never really understood why konoha felt the need to bring him back it seemed kinda pointless for konoha to care so much.

so that brings me to think whats naruto gona do after he finishes his sage training besides trying to survive from pein. and the whole of akastukai i mean thier not gonna be round forever it just seems that the whole get sauske back is what the story was based on after he left. and now with all thats happend it dosent seem he is gona come back any time soon. hate to say it but from previous chapters it seems his bonds 4 his new team is replacing is old ones
    Spoiler!

: thanks to sir Chaos

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Kishi probably has some plan to make him a good guy again.

where he seems to be forming a true bond with his hawk teammates (at least thats what i'm guessing the sudden flashback to team 7 is supposed to mean), that wouldnt be totally out of the question. Kishi im sure knows how he plans to move on with it, and he's not likely to tell us

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    because he sees them as team 7 he's gonna ignore kirin like he did sakura, copy suigets's strongest jutsu like he did kakashi, and fight juugo at VOTE because he formed a bond with him and saved his life like naruto did lol

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I think when ppl least expect it Kabutomaru will pop up and manage to do what Orochimaru failed to and get Sasukes body. Kabuto probably has samples of Sasukes blood and has come up with some kind of medical counter measure against the Sharingan. I have always thought Kabuto would be like Dr Gero from DBZ.

Narutos development in sage training has been really good. I bet this is due to him mastering his Wind nature training which really pushed him to his limits. Naruto still has alotm ore to learn before he ca ndo anything but so far I'm satisfied with his devlopment in his training.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I think when ppl least expect it Kabutomaru will pop up and manage to do what Orochimaru failed to and get Sasukes body. Kabuto probably has samples of Sasukes blood and has come up with some kind of medical counter measure against the Sharingan. I have always thought Kabuto would be like Dr Gero from DBZ.
    wow havent think of that way, but its certainly are possible. theres is just no way that kabuto+oro are going to vanish just like that. there will surely be more twists. kabuto and his research are kinda ones that blow-you-away types. nice one
    Kishi and his Naruto is just way too cool.

Quote Originally Posted by xxKyuubixx View Post
    wow havent think of that way, but its certainly are possible. theres is just no way that kabuto+oro are going to vanish just like that. there will surely be more twists. kabuto and his research are kinda ones that blow-you-away types. nice one
    R U SERIOUS i dont know wats funnier the evil duo come back or the fact that is possible wonder which child thy wud be trying to kidnap this time

: thanks to sir Chaos

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I guess that after Sasuke beats 8tail(god knows how) he will bring him to Madara and go to Konoha for his revenge but he will meet an old friend - Kabutoro - whos also seeking a revenge
    As far as Naruto I think hes gonna be learnig Sage Arts all the time until pain comes
    Just a lucky guess