Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I never thought he was. They make you think he is near the end of the first half but even when Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato meet up with him at Orochimaru's base he doesn't get anywhere near killing them and the only reason he was going to was because Naruto wasn't going to back down. His compassion for Team 7 is still there. Same with Konoha, the only people he wants to kill are the elders and most likely doesn't want to bring any harm to the town itself. Don't get confused with his horrible wording.

Thats why my theory basically goes with Madara taking out his revenge in the upcoming invasion of Konoha and Sasuke being betrayed by that. From there Sasuke will join up with a scattered Konoha and reform Team 7.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I can agree up to this point. Sasuke never really hurt anyone unecessarily. He would always injure them to the point where they couldn't defend themselves. He even instructed Team Hawk not to take lives.

His "Will of Fire" returning? Yes I can also agree w/ this. Like I stated before in other threads, I actually like Team Hawk. I also love the fact that Sasuke has found a family outside of Konoha, but yet he'll always remember his home. Now (like POW mentioned) he'll fight to protect that family, which has been protecting him throughout his selfish journey.

Lately, Naruto's storytelling has truly been amazing (to me personally anyways). I love that the series is rocking on all cylinders again & providing some excellent moments & character growths. I'm highly satisfied.
    I feel the same way. Kishi has impressed me with his writing so far.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

In before the Sasuke haters comes in.

I'm not a big fan of the "will of fire" term. It's hard to imagine (and stomach) such a common-sense philosophy practically being claimed of only one country out of the large ninja world.

However, for me, Sasuke as a character has been a constant disappointment ever since just after the hospital incident. I'm expecting him to do something big to redeem himself, but I'm also expecting him to get hit with a big lesson.

i whant sasuke to cry for forgivness when he sees naruto like that scene from the last episode of avatar zuko and his uncle.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Naruto isn't worth Sasuke's tears. I'd rather those tears be wasted on Kakashi. No particular reason why it should be Kakashi but we surely don't need a Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura cryfest.

i agree with afro, no naruto sakura sasuke cryfest, no i'll put my foot down, no cryfest

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    It seem like towards the end of this latest chapter that Sasuke is begining to reawaken his will of fire. He thinks of how all his team mates risked thier lives to protect each other.

Now he has to protect them and now we shall see his true strength emerge ( as the 3rd explained to Orochimaru a shinobis true power wont emrge until you protect someone precious) For once he wont be fighting for some selfish desire of revenge & hatred but to truly protect his friends.
    To me this just shows that Sasuke is not lost to the darkness there is still hope for him.
    What do you guys think?
    OK, Sasuke Fan..........are you sure it's not a man's desperate attempt to survive after realizing death is close and seeing his life flash across his eye's within a minute.

To me Sasuke is still a selfish, arrogant young kid believing everything will go his way because he's Uchilia.

Only the youth of stupidity believe they will get their way and that's what he thought at the beginning of the fight, now death is at this door steps......lol, lol, lol....ha
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!