Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sasuke's Will of Fire

It seem like towards the end of this latest chapter that Sasuke is begining to reawaken his will of fire. He thinks of how all his team mates risked thier lives to protect each other.

Now he has to protect them and now we shall see his true strength emerge ( as the 3rd explained to Orochimaru a shinobis true power wont emrge until you protect someone precious) For once he wont be fighting for some selfish desire of revenge & hatred but to truly protect his friends.

To me this just shows that Sasuke is not lost to the darkness there is still hope for him.

What do you guys think?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i dont like the term will of fire, because as it states in the manga, will of fire is a strong sense of protection, and not only those of the fire country would have that, but i do agree that he's beginning to care for his team and now seeing them as more than tools

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I never thought Sasuke was "lost to the darkness." My opinion, he never crossed the line of no return.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I don't care what Sasuke's thinking right now, Kishi showed that pic to calm us down about the hatefulness against Sasuke. I think Sasuke got more fans on his side after watching that flashback.
    My Youtube

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I agree with PainLess on this, Kishi is probably using his tactics(getting Sasuke pawned and making him remember the old days with team 7) to make more Sasuke fans but it didnt work on me

it did work on me...

Will of Fire? more like eye of fire!

This raises the age old question of does amaterasu light up a dark room (can sasuke see in the dark?)

Sasuke never killed anyone unless they attacked him first,
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page017.html
    Which is why he was never truly lost to the darkness as you say. In time I expect Sasuke to return to Konoha, with full apologies to all that he felt that he hurt while he was away.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Sasuke never killed anyone unless they attacked him first.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page017.html
    Which is why he was never truly lost to the darkness as you say.
    I can agree up to this point. Sasuke never really hurt anyone unecessarily. He would always injure them to the point where they couldn't defend themselves. He even instructed Team Hawk not to take lives.

His "Will of Fire" returning? Yes I can also agree w/ this. Like I stated before in other threads, I actually like Team Hawk. I also love the fact that Sasuke has found a family outside of Konoha, but yet he'll always remember his home. Now (like POW mentioned) he'll fight to protect that family, which has been protecting him throughout his selfish journey.

Lately, Naruto's storytelling has truly been amazing (to me personally anyways). I love that the series is rocking on all cylinders again & providing some excellent moments & character growths. I'm highly satisfied.

Thxs for all the feedback guys.

Yes I agree Sasuke has not as of yet done anything unredeamable however after Itachi died he seemed to slip a bit further into the darkness in his heart.
    There where always signs of Sasuke's not being evil like him choosing not to kill any of the masses of no name shinobi he batled with. Also when he went to get Zabuza sword and was lost in thought at the Great Naruto Bridge.

However not since Sasuke battled Gaara to protect Sakura has he fought to protect someone. His power seems pretty low right now he must have a good plan cause he already appeared to use Tsukuyomi which uses alot of chakra. Using Amaretsu now will drain alot more of his Chakra.

His goal is prob to use Susanoo to battle the 8 tailed beast form what a sight to see that will be.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you