Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    When was it stated that Sasuke used Tsukuyomi? You can't be talking about the Mangekyou-powered genjutsu that Sasuke used on Hachibi.
    You keep saying Mangekyou-powered genjutsu, but we don't actually know if it was Tsukiyomi or not. It hasn't been stated anywhere that you can use the MS for anything other than the techniques you get when you unlock it, including a random "mengekyou-powered" genjutsu.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    This Topic fails. Sasuke doesn't have EMS. The only way for him to get it is to implant Itachi's eyes. Madara told Sasuke to, but he didn't want to.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    lets remember that itachi had MS 5 years before the begining of the naruto story line. add that to the 3 years that passed since the time skip and thats 8 years itachi has had the mangekyou sharingan and he hadn't gone completely blind yet. so it's obviously gonna take more than one fight to g blind from using MS.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

1) Sasuke has used Tsukiyomi at least twice (other than on hichibi, in ch 408, pg 3, panel 5.. Tsukiyomi is the only 'known' MS genjutsu. and in terms of the known MS justus, is right eye specific)

2) his chakra levels are probably up there towards Naruto's (if he didn't have to use some his natural chakra to supress the fox's) so he probably has more uses on them than we would guess

3) Tsukiyomi may not be a eyesight destructive as amaterasu is, allowing for more uses before the true debilitating effects set in

4) when Itachi transferred his knowledge to Saskue right before he died, he transferred the proper use of all the MS techniques perhaps, which might be why Saskue uses them so effortlessly (just a guess).

as far as the sasuke having EMS debate goes. I suppose it's possible, but madara was specific in terms of how to aquire EMS. and artwork wise, Itachi's and Sasuke's MS's are so different looking, and the EMS is a melding of the 2 MS patterns.. what would Sasuke's EMS look like?

Don't think Sasuke is going blind. There is no way for his pupil to seal off his eyesight or the design.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Tsukiyomi can be performed without using the MS so there goes that theory.
    In his fight with Kakashi, It purposely didn't show Itachi's eyes when he first used Tsukiyomi. It showed his eyes closed, then only showed his lower face before Kakashi was caught. Why do you suppose Kishi made it like that? I would say because he didn't quite want to show the Ms pattern yet.

OOOOK too lazy to read all posts but I did read something that in my opinion is very unclear.
    1st Itachi didnt just do 2 MS jutsus with Jiraya.. he used Tsukuyomi twice and 1 Amaterasu. 1st one was to Kakashi on leaf, 2nd one was Sasuke on town and amaterasu to escape Jiraya. No it wasnt on different days. Implying that Itachi didnt have large chakra supply is just dumb. Sasuke has recieved chakra from Karin and Juugo in this fight so... the "reserves" he has showned us are not just his own... but borrowed.

2nd. Why people keep saying Sasuke used Tsukuyomi on 8tails? He used a regular genjutsu powered by MS. kakashi stated very clearly that is impossible to break Itachi genjutsu even if there are 2 or more ppl fighting since it happens in an instant. Confirm by Chiyo when she stood in shock after what kakashi said.

3rd. Until is even SUGGESTED, the ONLY way to get EMS is by transplant and Sasuke denied it. SO no... he doesnt have it.

I did notice The only 2 times Sasuke has used Amaterasu ... both have been from his left eye.... 1st time it changed into Itachis MS this time is his... So.. the most logical thing to assume is that Sasuke "learned" how to use Amaterasu. Since it wasnt automatic like last time. At 1st I thought he was trying to "save" 1 eye from the blindess by using only 1 or taking turns. Maybe he can ONLY use amaterasu from left eye since is the eye Itachi "put" the ninjutsu on.. but this is just my assumption.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    OOOOK too lazy to read all posts but I did read something that in my opinion is very unclear.
    1st Itachi didnt just do 2 MS jutsus with Jiraya.. he used Tsukuyomi twice and 1 Amaterasu. 1st one was to Kakashi on leaf, 2nd one was Sasuke on town and amaterasu to escape Jiraya. No it wasnt on different days. Implying that Itachi didnt have large chakra supply is just dumb. Sasuke has recieved chakra from Karin and Juugo in this fight so... the "reserves" he has showned us are not just his own... but borrowed.

itachi never activated the Mangekyou sharingan when he used tsukyomi on kakashi or sasuke in the anime or the manga so that implies that tsukyomi is just a strong genjutsu itachi chooses to use through his eyes and the power is intensified when he uses MS.

as far as the sasuke chakra reserves go, no one knows how much he actually has. due to the cursed seal augmenting his chakra levels all this time he may not have much more chakra that kakashi or he could have as much as naruto

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    itachi never activated the Mangekyou sharingan when he used tsukyomi on kakashi or sasuke in the anime or the manga so that implies that tsukyomi is just a strong genjutsu itachi chooses to use through his eyes and the power is intensified when he uses MS.

as far as the sasuke chakra reserves go, no one knows how much he actually has. due to the cursed seal augmenting his chakra levels all this time he may not have much more chakra that kakashi or he could have as much as naruto
    Then is it possible that the MS eye that was said to hold Tsukyomi actually have a technique that hasn't been shown and that technique was given to Naruto?

If your theory is correct that is...

it can be the tsukuyomi and it also can be some random genjutsu powered by ms. as sasuke is unstable with his own ms, he doesnt know how to use it fully. unlike itachi, he can plan what to use whenever he wants it. im guessing that sasuke himself dont have a clue what was the genjutsu he put on hachibi. my bet though, it is tsukuyomi. its just a flash of one of the itachi techniques he gave to his little brother. notice the black double reflections of hachibi? its like hes on the other side of the world, just like hatake kakashi stated. same method, while being stabbed with countless of sharp objects, both wonders(hachibi and kakashi). if it was a random genjutsu, it would be different. that is what i think. cool , theres no need for harsh argument guys.
    Kishi and his Naruto is just way too cool.