Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    agree a cool technique should never die... specially amaterasu and susanoo...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    @chinaman
    the two techniques eat away at his chakra reserves, and it was stated by kakashi that sasuke has a large reserve of chakra

the way that they get the ems, until another way is shown, is by replacing your own eyes with that of your brother. sasuke denied itachi's eyes. therefore, until explicitly said by the manga, its safe to assume that he doesnt have the ems yet.
    and if he does have the ems why would madara offer him itachi's eyes. and i think that madara still has them, he told sasuke he'll need it someday or something right? someone confirm this please
    we dont know that each ms has different techniques excpet for kakashi, but that might be due to the fact he isnt an uchiha. for all we know, the moveset for the ms is the same, and kakashi doesnt have a true ms
    1. Who said Itachi did not have large reserves of chakra!? As stated by Zetsu, itachi entered the battle at a handicap or some sort of disadvantage.

2. Since we as the audience are unaware of how itachi was able to transfer his eyes, and its abilities, there can be no question that he too (sasuke) can have EMS. Although the condition of taking the eyes and inserting them is a condition, the transfer that itachi performed might not require that.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Now, the one thing I'm waiting to find out is if Sasuke's Amaterasu is indeed the same as Itachi's Amaterasu (Black Fire). I've always thought that the names of MS techniques would be the same across MS users but the effects would be different (the exception would be Tsukiyomi though). And if it is the same, I'd have no choice but to accept that Sasuke got all Itachi's MS techniques. But I still don't believe that he has somehow obtained EMS through means of the blood thing.
    Yes, amaterasu is the same for all MS users. All MS users can use the same three techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I don't think Sasuke has used Tsukuyomi yet. And I wonder how he was able to use Amaterasu. It's good to see Itachi's technique live on!
    Yes he has, read the previous chapter, bloody hell!!!

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

how do u exactly know that the genjutsu sasuke use are tsyukomi?? although i think it is but if sasuke named it differently everybody wouldnt know it...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Chinaman91 why are you bullsh*tting, for the sake of bullsh*t? MS users DO NOT get all the three same techniques, what are you talking about? Thats one of the most outrageously stupid things ive heard.

Kakashi's technique is nothing like anything Itachi has, why would Itachi bother giving Sasuke his Amaterasu if he can develop his own identical one?? And why would kishi surround Madaras MS techniques in such mystery if they were'nt completely different?

Just because kakashi isnt the blood of the uchiha doesnt make the MS different it just makes its capabilities less specific and weaker, for instance if madara has taken tobis body and therefore his right eye, that makes a whole load of sense considering madara's teleportation jutsu are of the exact same type only a higher level then kakashis, the way deidara's arm disappeared is exactly the same as the way madara in the forest fighting the Konoha shinobi

Your assumptions have no ground and are completely made up stop stating things for fact if you have no idea what your talking about

to china
    1. I was talking about when itachi was fleeing from jiraiya. He said that after using the 2 techniques he had to rest.
    2. By assuming that the audience doesn't know everything also kills what you've said. We don't know that sasuke has the ems from what was shown, there's more evidence that he doesn't, he turned down itachis eyes, and madara is saving the eyes for sasuke. That in itself should show you that sasuke will need the eyes eventually, and that means he doesn't have the ems. And sasuke isn't the only person itachi gave power to, naruto also has power from itachi, they just haven't manifested. Until the manga states that sasuke has the ems, we have to assume that he doesn't. They've only said one way of getting the ems, and that was said by 2 people.
    Your grasping at straws with no physical evidence

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    how do u exactly know that the genjutsu sasuke use are tsyukomi?? although i think it is but if sasuke named it differently everybody wouldnt know it...
    Did u not see the MS in the previous chapter. If it was an ordinary genjutsu his sharingan would have been enough. Furthermore he was fighting the hachibi, do u think he would risk a genjustu which could easily be cancelled!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    Chinaman91 why are you bullsh*tting, for the sake of bullsh*t? MS users DO NOT get all the three same techniques, what are you talking about? Thats one of the most outrageously stupid things ive heard.
    Umm... let me think Itachi could cast Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi. Thus far Sasuke has cast both. Hey... no way they have the same techniques OMFG!!!

Kakashi's technique is nothing like anything Itachi has
    Uhh... why are u talking about Kakashi, as far as anybody is concerned, he isnt of the Uchiha clan so ur argument doesnt really stand to my hypothesis. Furthermore, the superfast speed of Madara has nothing to do with the MS.

Just because kakashi isnt the blood of the uchiha doesnt make the MS different it just makes its capabilities less specific and weaker, for instance if madara has taken tobis body and therefore his right eye, that makes a whole load of sense considering madara's teleportation jutsu are of the exact same type only a higher level then kakashis, the way deidara's arm disappeared is exactly the same as the way madara in the forest fighting the Konoha shinobi
    Oh wait a sec, if u believe Madara is Obito, u have no discussion cos thats not true...

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    to china
    1. I was talking about when itachi was fleeing from jiraiya. He said that after using the 2 techniques he had to rest.
    2. By assuming that the audience doesn't know everything also kills what you've said. We don't know that sasuke has the ems from what was shown, there's more evidence that he doesn't, he turned down itachis eyes, and madara is saving the eyes for sasuke. That in itself should show you that sasuke will need the eyes eventually, and that means he doesn't have the ems. And sasuke isn't the only person itachi gave power to, naruto also has power from itachi, they just haven't manifested. Until the manga states that sasuke has the ems, we have to assume that he doesn't. They've only said one way of getting the ems, and that was said by 2 people.
    Your grasping at straws with no physical evidence
    Guess ur right, though i stand by my belief he does have it. As stated earlier whether he has EMS or not, all three techniques are the same (going back to the original topic).

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

tatsukai to be fair effectively only one person has said how to get EMS Itachi just repeated what he learned from Madara himself, What Itachi has done is unprecedented giving his techniques to his brother through his blood, similarly to madara aquiring his brothers techniques through his brothers eyes (which contain DNA)

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    When was it stated that Sasuke used Tsukuyomi? You can't be talking about the Mangekyou-powered genjutsu that Sasuke used on Hachibi.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

tatsukai to be fair effectively only one person has said how to get EMS Itachi just repeated what he learned from Madara himself, What Itachi has done is unprecedented giving his techniques to his brother through his blood, similarly to madara aquiring his brothers techniques through his brothers eyes (which contain DNA)
    Which is my hypothesis that Sasuke has EMS. But until its proven its still a hypothesis.

I never stated tsuikyomi, youd imagine it would have been mentioned if it was. Still i dont understand why he activated his MS for that genjutsu? doesnt make the genjutsu's ou cast any stronger could it not have been used throught eh normal sharingan? If so you'd have to imagine it was sasukes MS genjutsu as opposed to Tsuikyomi, sasuke being an amateur went and presented a unbelivable situation where by the 8 tails instantly realised it was genjutsu as opposed to Itachis more subtle introductions into his genjutsu where you cant be sure youve actually entered one.