Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Amaterasu's Back - Sasuke to lose his light faster?

So it appears Amaterasu was not just a one time thing for Sasuke, and also he can control it where as it was instigated by the appaerance of Madara's face previously.

The fact that sasukes eye did not revert to Itachi's MS shape when he activated the technique, does this mean he actually has unlocked the potential to discover EMS through his eyes, but as of yet has no idea how to control them? Also was the bleeding eye a constant with the use of amaterasu? we only see Itachi using it once against sasuke when we see his eyes as opposed to the incident with Jiraiya where we see the burning black flames in the frogs stomach

With everything that was going on during Itachi's last battle i assumed the bleeding eye was a result of overuse and blindess with MS. But it appears to be just a cool effect that happens when using amaterasu.

My last point is, if sasuke has the potential for EMS by recieving his brothers blood in his eye without having taken itachis eyes, i think this means he will still be succeptable to blindness unlike Madara. With the usage of his brothers MS techniques and his own MS techniques on top of the EMS technique born from the two sets of MS This could rapidly accelerate Sasukes decent into darkness within the timeframe that appears to be left in the manga.

DISCUSS!

Sasuke won't get EMS without implanting Itachi's eyes, something he turned down. Sasuke doesn't get the EMS technique cuz he doesn't have EMS (a.k.a. Itachi's eyes).

And since he is using Amaterasu, by default, his eyesight will start deteriorating a bit faster now. But as Itachi has stated, its a slow decent into blindness to begin with. So with 2 or 3 uses of MS under his belt, I assume Sasuke's still got a while before he even begins to notice blurry vision.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasuke won't get EMS without implanting Itachi's eyes, something he turned down. Sasuke doesn't get the EMS technique cuz he doesn't have EMS (a.k.a. Itachi's eyes).

And since he is using Amaterasu, by default, his eyesight will start deteriorating a bit faster now. But as Itachi has stated, its a slow decent into blindness to begin with. So with 2 or 3 uses of MS under his belt, I assume Sasuke's still got a while before he even begins to notice blurry vision.
    Understand what your saying Afro... But
    Beacuse Sasuke is using Amaterasu under the guise of his own MS eye shape does that not suggest that they have melded in some way? Its a slow decent into darkness but if your using one and a half (so far) sets of MS techniques it has to quicken the pace, im not suggesting he'll be blind tommorow but you know what i mean.

There is know proof as to what constitutes EMS madara reached out for his brothers eyes when he had decended so far into darkness, they hadnt considered the Itachi option of "blood brother mixing" as essentially thats what you are doing mixing two sets of DNA when implanting eyes.

Theres alot of holes in the EMS theory becuase from what we'v seen EMS constitutes a mixing of the eye designs that where held by each brothers MS, as we cant see Itachi's eye design within sasukes current eyes we assume that it is in fact his MS, but then again Kishi as artistic licence so who know what design preferances he has when coming up with EMS

Just so you know i was a BIG "sasuke doesnt have EMS supporter" when the thread was around last time (i got quite angry with some peoples statements) but now you never know

He does have EMS, the evidence that i put forward is that when he cast tsukuyomi, and amaterasu, his cooldown time wasnt long at all. This shows that when he does use the techniques it hurts him physically, but his eyes dont lose light, which allows him to go straight back in the fight.

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

@chinaman
    the cooldown time has nothing to due with the eyes, its about the chakra capacity, itachi needs a cooldown time because the two techniques eat away at his chakra reserves, and it was stated by kakashi that sasuke has a large reserve of chakra

the way that they get the ems, until another way is shown, is by replacing your own eyes with that of your brother. sasuke denied itachi's eyes. therefore, until explicitly said by the manga, its safe to assume that he doesnt have the ems yet.
    and if he does have the ems why would madara offer him itachi's eyes. and i think that madara still has them, he told sasuke he'll need it someday or something right? someone confirm this please
    we dont know that each ms has different techniques excpet for kakashi, but that might be due to the fact he isnt an uchiha. for all we know, the moveset for the ms is the same, and kakashi doesnt have a true ms

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Itachi was able to use Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu in succession with little cooldown time too and still walk (run) away. EMS only makes so you never go blind, it doesn't lessen the amount of chakra it takes to use the MS techniques. So that doesn't work for me.

Now, the one thing I'm waiting to find out is if Sasuke's Amaterasu is indeed the same as Itachi's Amaterasu (Black Fire). I've always thought that the names of MS techniques would be the same across MS users but the effects would be different (the exception would be Tsukiyomi though). And if it is the same, I'd have no choice but to accept that Sasuke got all Itachi's MS techniques. But I still don't believe that he has somehow obtained EMS through means of the blood thing.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Only thing that asshole sasugay is getting from Itachi is his AIDS!!! die Sauke DIE!!!

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

thank you for that useless post.
    afro, it would be very cool if sasuke's amaterasu was differnt than itachis, but i dunno if it will be. here's to crossing my fingers

and to the post below mine, i will not post another comment to that so i am editing my last post
    eh i had other reasons to post something so dont think of yourself as too special

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    No no no thank you for commenting on it, that is commenting on a useless post D:

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I don't think Sasuke has used Tsukuyomi yet. And I wonder how he was able to use Amaterasu. It's good to see Itachi's technique live on!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif