Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    I guess being able to heal anything doesn't count. I don't think any of the past hokages could do that, so i'm pretty sure that's somthing that puts her in a league f her own.
    thats what medic nin are for.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Yea. Tsunade keeps the fighting force alive. It's pretty useless to be a leader of a village that can only depend on its Kage when a threat arises. Tsunade gives the ninja a chance to fight another day if they don't die on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Yea. Tsunade keeps the fighting force alive. It's pretty useless to be a leader of a village that can only depend on its Kage when a threat arises. Tsunade gives the ninja a chance to fight another day if they don't die on the battlefield.
    but other than that what can she do? if the enemy has long range attacks her super strength is useless, she summons a giant slug so bring some salt sealed in a scroll and thatstake care of, and she can olny heal herself as lon as the chakra in her seal lasts so once that runs out shes screwd. in times of peace she's a fine leader, but if there was a war any time soon konoha is screwed

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

For one thing, her summon owns Manda, if only for the fact that it can't be killed with any sort of practicality (or maybe all it would take is someone pouring salt ). "Own" meaning "won't be beaten but probably can't attack for squat, either" .

Seriously, though, Tsunade's medical jutsu are unmatched, and she takes time to teach anyone, and uses her own time to heal her troops. It's sort of implied, but I'm of the belief that sometime later, it's going to be revealed that partly because of her legacy, Konoha has the best medical corps out there.

The only reason Tsunade "sucks" is because her usefulness as a Hokage aren't the stereotypical Hokage traits: battlefield leader and impressive array of offensive jutsu.

My last and most important point: Tsunade is the only Hokage we know as a real person. We know her bad habits, her stupid moments, her moments of hesitation. Every other Hokage has been pictured as a "flawless leader" simply because Kishi has not had enough time to show them develop. On the other hand, we have only had time to see Tsunade's failures as a medical ninja and not her accomplishments. Comparing a "bratty princess turned leader" to a "flawless leader" will surely make one think that Tsunade is not up to par, but I believe sooner or later, it would be proven otherwise in the manga.

@ kuroihikari
    bravo

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Tsunades most important and powerful traits are as follows:

1. Her medical knowledge makes her aware of ways to mess with the natural function of the body. We saw her do this to Kabuto in the Sanin fight. Kabuto is a genius at medical jutsu as well which is what allowed him to get out of it, but id say that other shinobi would be in trouble if she landed this on them...

2. The Taijutsu- That insane strength can do some serious damage to someone if it hit them...This was why Orochimaru and Kabuto ran when she was trying to punch them at first because she had her full strength at that point and if a punch were to hit them they would be screwed...bad.

3. The Genesis Seal- The Ability to heal battle any wounds..The limit to the genesis seal is how much chakra she is able to accumulate and we are unaware of exactly how much she can accumulate. Sure it has the limitation of it taking away her living years but add this together with the rest of her arsenal it makes for a rather formidable opponent..

4.Senju blood? - We still dont know what if any advantages this brings but this surely has a drawback...Madara will surely want to take revenge on her for being Hashiramas granddaughter..

5.We havent seen her fight since she got over her phobia of blood. This is important also since this paralyzed her during the Sanin fight..

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    We have yet to see Tsunade's true power. Or atleast that's what I think lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

My last and most important point: Tsunade is the only Hokage we know as a real person. We know her bad habits, her stupid moments, her moments of hesitation. Every other Hokage has been pictured as a "flawless leader" simply because Kishi has not had enough time to show them develop. On the other hand, we have only had time to see Tsunade's failures as a medical ninja and not her accomplishments. Comparing a "bratty princess turned leader" to a "flawless leader" will surely make one think that Tsunade is not up to par, but I believe sooner or later, it would be proven otherwise in the manga.
    we saw sandaime as a real prson. we know he's a super pervert like jiraiya, we know he has flaws and makes mistakes (letting orochimaru live, not stopping what he knew was going on in the village just because his favorite student was involved, ect) we know that the third has had his share of parenting issues too so yeah we know the third as a normal person too its just tsunade's personality is taken to an extream. she goes from a gambling drinking or woman who lies about her age to a gambling drinking old woman who still lies about her age but has slow down just a little bit and has become the leader of a village. but to be fair to tsunade all three sannin have their vices so any of them becoming hokage would have been a radical lifestyle change

I can give tsunade credit because she was the only one mature enough to want to change

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

You would be wise not to underestimate Tsunade she carries the title of Sannin for reason. There are many factors for being Hokage like having sound judgement and wisdom are important because Hokage is like a president they do alot of adminastration work.

Tsuande is stronger and alot more skilled than you think. In the trio Jiriaya was the clumsiest, Tsunade was the sharp one. When she gets serious you will see whats she's capable of.

Dont forget if it was not for Tsunade, Neji & Choji would have died & Lee would never be a shinobi again.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

She is not.

After Jiraiya passed away (may he RIP), she became the most powerful shinobi in Konoha.

She is also very intelligent. Not only can she handle the most impossible tasks when it comes to medical-stuff (thinking about Lee), but she is also smart when it comes to combat (when, during the wars, she told the Hokage that there should be one medical ninja in every team).

Trust me. Kishi will show us why Tsunade was one of the Sannin.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome