Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Tsunade below par for hokage?

The Hokage..

He/She is the ultimate defence when it comes to protecting the Ninja Village..

When the opposition is super strong and cannot be stopped by ordianry ninja or one that will cause huge casualties if fought the Jounins..The hokage comes in and saves the day..

One might say..but she's excellent in Judgement..blah blah...cmon the fact is Hokages arent there for the administration..if it was then the brainiest of the village should be village head..

Hokage is the symbol of the village and the knight in shining armour..he/she is stronger than all if not most and will guarentee the defence of the village..

Shodaime,Hashirama Senju..Inhumanly strong..stronger than Madara..

Nidaime..Mastery over Suuiton based techniques is unmatched till date..

Sandaime,Sarutobi..Knowledge of almost all known jutsu..and at his age to be named hokage..unmatched in his younger days

Yondaime,Minato Namikaze..The ultimate..He stopped the Kyuubi..the unthinkable feat..and was the model Hokage..

and...

Godaime,Tsunade..

Great chakra control..Greatest Medical Nin..Inhuman strength in hand to hand combat..

Now lets look at her enemies..

Madara:has she got a chance in protecting the village against his space time jutsu?

Pein:Jiraiya couldnt do much....

So,is Tsunade below par for the position of Hokage??

No she's not below par for the position of Hokage. Especially if your just gonna match her against possibly the 2 strongest ppl in the manga. Doesn't look like Jiraiya was Hokage material either compared to what you put down and he was who Konoha looked toward first.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Don't say bad things about Tsunade. She is hot.

and she's like 50
    well if you look at the past hokages, they were the best in their respected area of expertise. tsunade's area just happens to be medical. and in times of peace, thats much more useful. i'm using the phrase times of peace, because technically their not at war with anyone, only a group of 9 or so ninja.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i think tsunade is hella strong and people dont realize it. i think she could fight pein just like j man did. of course she would lose like he did too but she would be able to do the same if not more dmg then him.

if we reflect back on their fight against the salamander king or w/e you wanna call him she was holding jman up. people point out oro was all alone standing ready to fight but so was tsunade in a way. she was helping jman and was still in good shape.

she can regenerate and heal and is super strong. i think she could fight madara one on one and pein one on.....6...if needed.

when the time comes she will shine. you watch. its only a matter of time

and she'll die, kishi says that sakura needs to grow up in the same way naruto did when jiraiya died. who was jiraiya? naruto's teach, who is tsunade? sakura's teach

made by [DFX]

yes i agree that she will die to be honest BUT that doesnt mean she wont put up a good fight.

itll be just like the j man vrs pein fight. we will see tsunade's leetness and we will all be like OH SNAP SHES STRONG and then she will die.
    i think one more important person has to die any ways right? didnt kishi say something bout that?

yup, and i didnt mean die in a bad, she's weak way, i just put it there. no reason really haha

made by [DFX]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by captainclaw View Post
    The Hokage..

He/She is the ultimate defence when it comes to protecting the Ninja Village..

When the opposition is super strong and cannot be stopped by ordianry ninja or one that will cause huge casualties if fought the Jounins..The hokage comes in and saves the day..

One might say..but she's excellent in Judgement..blah blah...cmon the fact is Hokages arent there for the administration..if it was then the brainiest of the village should be village head..

Hokage is the symbol of the village and the knight in shining armour..he/she is stronger than all if not most and will guarentee the defence of the village..

Shodaime,Hashirama Senju..Inhumanly strong..stronger than Madara..

Nidaime..Mastery over Suuiton based techniques is unmatched till date..

Sandaime,Sarutobi..Knowledge of almost all known jutsu..and at his age to be named hokage..unmatched in his younger days

Yondaime,Minato Namikaze..The ultimate..He stopped the Kyuubi..the unthinkable feat..and was the model Hokage..

and...

Godaime,Tsunade..

Great chakra control..Greatest Medical Nin..Inhuman strength in hand to hand combat..

Now lets look at her enemies..

Madara:has she got a chance in protecting the village against his space time jutsu?

Pein:Jiraiya couldnt do much....

So,is Tsunade below par for the position of Hokage??
    I guess being able to heal anything doesn't count. I don't think any of the past hokages could do that, so i'm pretty sure that's somthing that puts her in a league f her own.

I don't think Sakura is shown as being really close to Tsunade at least when you compare it to other people who were close.(Naruto and Jiraiya, Shikamaru and Asuma)

Tsunade is very strong and the fact that she can instantly heal her wounds can make her an impossible opponent to defeat. She may be 50, but she still is hot. Don't judge her by her age.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.