Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    I hope that kishi gives some background on the 8 tail and the 2 tail as they are both very interesting and both have (had) perfect control over their beasts.
    This might happen if the 8 tails escapes sasuke and meets up with Naruto .

whooo amaterasu... but that couldn't be enough well if Sasuke has Susano they have a chances but KillerBee's people are already there too. so Team Hawk is really in dip shit

Spoiler!

or..maybe its a case of sasuke escaping from the killerbee (wheeee!!!!!!!!) LOL , any which way plot hole no jutsu covers all the bases.

And 2-tailed and 8-tailed give us a great idea about how good is the raikage. How does he train his jinchiurikies. OK, if you see the woman, she was in the village, somehow, so we can say that she has under raikage´s limits. And my first impression of killerbee was that he was off the hidden village, like a rouge ninja. Now that the other ninja say that Raikage knows Killerbee (in a deeper way), it says me that Raikage is the master behind bijuu control.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    And 2-tailed and 8-tailed give us a great idea about how good is the raikage. How does he train his jinchiurikies. OK, if you see the woman, she was in the village, somehow, so we can say that she has under raikage´s limits. And my first impression of killerbee was that he was off the hidden village, like a rouge ninja. Now that the other ninja say that Raikage knows Killerbee (in a deeper way), it says me that Raikage is the master behind bijuu control.
    The Raikage has to be really strong based on all of this. I wonder if Madara is also the Raikage.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    We may never know that "Raikage is the master behind bijuu control."as the manga focuses solely on the plot to the general exclusion of world development.

But it does present an interesting point as I had thought earlier that naruto in order to survive the slowly weakening seal of the kyubi would have to absorb the kyubi's chakra into himself thus merging the two, but after having seen the 8 tails , I think maybe naruto only has to get an amt of chakra that is eqaul orgreater than the kyubi so that he is always in control.

nice chap, naruto getting the hang of sage chakra, sauke driven to the edge of death, it will be really cheese if sasuke defeated killerbee with that amaterasu, and is sasuke actually feeling remorse for his mistakes of departing team 7

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

It's more like the Raikage knows that 8-tails is in full control of his bijuu and that he doesn't want the 8-tails transforming whenever he feels like it. I don't get the feeling at all that the Raikage is responsible for a Jinchuuriki controlling the bijuu.

i am not sure if amaterasu would be enough to kill the 8tails but they have to escape now, no doubt.those guyz in team hawk are getting a taste of what a full bloodied jinchiruki can do.all i can say to them is welcome.
    as for the raikage, it is possible he trained the 2tails and 8tails an warned them not to use their power recklessly but i guess the 8tails is not the kind of guy to hold back at all.he could have remained in his normal form but he wants to teach team hawk a lesson.
    Bleach............Heat the soul

there is a always comical element to everything naruto does.hahaha.well...its good things are starting to kick off now.not a great chapter cuz i wanted to see pein even if its one page but it was a nice chapter.excellent
    Bleach............Heat the soul