Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar

Naruto Naruto 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions

It's finally out

Well I dislike the bitter end, It would be so lame if sasuke can defeat the 8 tailed guy I mean He is far weaker than him, At this rate if it weren't bacause of jugo and karin he would be dead
    Last edited by damnz; 08-29-2008 at 07:07 AM.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    shouldnt this be renamed to "Chapter 414 discussion/415 Predictions"?

Sasuke using amaterasu, copycat! copycat! copycat! copycat!

OMFG he remembered team 7. If he`s still a good guy, I AM GONNA ______ kishi!

it was alright but ima be hella mad if kills him with amaterasu. but all around okay chapter

Well I guess that's that then. Unless Sasuke's Amaterasu isn't the same black flame as Itachi's, then I guess Sasuke does have all Itachi's MS techniques. Personally, I want Sasuke's Amaterasu to be different. Nice chapter though. Looks like Sasuke is finally realizing his mistake (I think).

nice chapter, but seemed rather short for me. too short in fact. liked how naruto is developing, at least he's finally going somewhere and if sasuke beats the 8tails with amaterasu im gonna get pissed! not that amaterasu isnt a great jutsu, just that we've seen it many times already, its time for him to show some of his MS techniques.

well i guess the borders of sasuke's eyes are black and the star thing is red.
    thats cool, but being saved again... oh well, im over sasuke's saved from death 3 times. i dont care cause naruto's showing progress, and it makes me laugh that he has toad eyes when he uses the sage chakra

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    on page 15 kishi was just showing off sasukes different face poses lol

overall it was a good chapter, not great but good

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    on page 15 kishi was just showing off sasukes different face poses lol
    exactly what I thought lol....

Nice chapter but like some of you say, it would suck that sasuke can beat the 8 tails with just that, the difference in power is god like. And liked the end, it shows that sasuke's heart hasnt frozen completely.

Call me corny but im one of the people who hopes naruto has a happy ending, maybe a handshake or a hug between sasuke and naruto or something! =P so watching that last page got me eyes teary .

good chapter, I liked how the events were unfold. Also, there is Killerbee´s brother, for sure. Good thing, but who was the person they mentioned (took by Akatsuki). He is maybe Deidara (taken and recruited by akatsuki, and also from that village). Or another jinchuuriki... I want moreee!

And amateratsu. Great thing. He´s fighting for his friends and realizing that he has been always supported by someone. DUMB Sasuke. Suffer.