Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I know Anime is sucking at this point..I don't like their SFX sounds, it doesn't fit with the proper time...

but we all know, people have some good and bad times in a year...I guess we have to wait for better episodes, still Manga is rocking xD...
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    I know Anime is sucking at this point..I don't like their SFX sounds, it doesn't fit with the proper time...

but we all know, people have some good and bad times in a year...I guess we have to wait for better episodes, still Manga is rocking xD...
    Ah the SFX. Remember the dumb ones used for Itachi and Kisami's hand seals during the Garaa Rescue arc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

i just wrote something on another thread about your(painless sacrfice) sig making me want to watch te anime again, i didnt even see this thread

crazy huh

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Ah the SFX. Remember the dumb ones used for Itachi and Kisami's hand seals during the Garaa Rescue arc?
    lol yea, that was so lame....

i just wrote something on another thread about your(painless sacrfice) sig making me want to watch te anime again, i didnt even see this thread

crazy huh
    thanks for the sig comment, it's from Naruto Shippuden 74's opening.
    My Youtube

Now that we are finally up to another one of the Akatsuki arcs things have already been shown to improve. The manga is great, but when it finally comes onto the anime it is so much better. To actually see the characters in motion. I have yet to see the animators do a bad job with the fights from the manga. They occasionally mess up with the filler fights, but what do you expect.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Banned
    i think that the best Animators are out! some Animation details are sick man :S

And that fight between shikimaru and akatsuki is merged with 3d! like what they did with Naruto 4 Tailed and orochimaru fight with That snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    i think that the best Animators are out! some Animation details are sick man :S

And that fight between shikimaru and akatsuki is merged with 3d! like what they did with Naruto 4 Tailed and orochimaru fight with That snakes
    Except in this case based on the opening they perfected the whole transition between 2d and 3d.

I am so excited!!!

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    Except in this case based on the opening they perfected the whole transition between 2d and 3d.

I am so excited!!!
    But i don`t think they will use this 3d effect like in the opening..even if i want, that this would be so...we will see in the next episodes.

ooh i luv d anime, fillers and all. WHY? because its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

like the way how currrently in the anime naruto gaining a new jutsu doesnt seem to happen in over night. loved last weeks training episode. loved the crappy soldier pills sakura created.

I rally dont care that the anime is so far behind the manga, it makes it possible to look forward to things. loved the sora filler, hated the gay ending. it would be so funny if in the manga the Raikage turn out to be 8 tails and killerbee is the sora version.

I really like the anime since the fillers. Seems like the staring contests are gone, but I also like this part of the story. Naruto training and becoming stronger.