Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I dont enjoy watching it because it makes Naruto look like a fag. Plain fag. It is illogical. It wants to expand on the theme at the beginning of the manga, but are failing horribly. And Narutos `I-know-how-you-feel-because-I-was-once-lonely` speech.
    i agree 100%, i also hate the soundtrack for shippuden , while naruto's soundtrack was perfectly balanced this one is just lame. I also think that the anime is **** slow , i did the maths and from the beginning of shippuden till the part where naruto uses 4 tails, 1 anime episode (20 to 24 minutes) was equal to 1.2 manga chapter (about 19 pages).

i personally hate what they have done with the anime. the bad animation. the episodic 8-tails s*** they call filler and the sheer slowness of it just piss me off when i watch it But i guess its just a clever ploy to prolong the anime to 200+ episodes and make them lots of money in japan and america and where ever else theyre going to show the show just like the first naruto anime did

well, I dont enjoy really enjoy anime bcoz our country is not that updated in Narutos Anime, mostly we get REPLAY CHAPTERS over and over.

and to add :

OUR DUBBING IS A REALLY REALLY FUNNY. They we're really changing the twist and main point of characters..

Next time instead of double posting, use the edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your post. - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 10-01-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Double post.