Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why I don't enjoy watching the anime...

...but still do.

basically, every week i wait for the manga and anime to come out, and every week i face some sort of disappointment. lately, the anime has been horrible with fillers and crappy animation. i yern for the day when naruto will be restored and brought back to its former glory. the manga is ok, but kishi has been making some dumb choices and it is years ahead of the anime as well. still, i read the manga and watch the anime, always hoping things will get better, and occasionally i am surprised. occasionally...

hopefully, the anime will get better when asuma cuts that guy's head off!

The Asuma thing is sorta a spoiler d00d. But nonetheless I complain not of the animation, currently I really like it. The filler started off good then careened into space, though it made me appreciate those one-shot fillers they used to have. I say they were just teaching us some kind of sick lesson in filler appreciation.

If you read Naruto manga, it is even more difficult to be OK with the anime. If you analyze it, its pretty different just watching the anime ignoring the spoiler manga. Some people just watch the anime, and believe me, they love it. They arent willing to read manga, so what they got is enough and good.

In everything, if you know what´s next, nothing will be ENOUGH.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I dont enjoy watching it because it makes Naruto look like a fag. Plain fag. It is illogical. It wants to expand on the theme at the beginning of the manga, but are failing horribly. And Narutos `I-know-how-you-feel-because-I-was-once-lonely` speech.

i stopped watching the anime when gai was fighting gai, lee was fighting lee, neji and neji, etc. the animation couldve been very good for those because those ninja are taijutsu experts, but no, it was choppy, slow, and it made them look fat. so i stopped watching. and i wont start again. i'll just download for special stuff like naruto going 4 tails, sasuke vs orochi, sasuke vs deidara etc.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I dont enjoy watching it because it makes Naruto look like a fag. Plain fag. It is illogical. It wants to expand on the theme at the beginning of the manga, but are failing horribly. And Narutos `I-know-how-you-feel-because-I-was-once-lonely` speech.
    i hate that speech to

omfg i feel like i have watched the anime already.... i mean i remember everything in vivid color...... i think i need to either quit reading the manga or stop watching the anime LOL

this is you " lalalalalalala LIE LIE LIE"
    AND THIS IS ME " lalalalalalala LIE LIE STFU!"

Reading: naruto | Bleach | psyren | doubt | liar game | beck | deadman wonderland | bakuman | bloody monday | d.grayman

Banned
    :S why watching 10 minutes of naruto!!!

I watched the anime first before I knew the manga even existed. The knowledge gained from the manga spoiled my enjoyment of the anime because before I had no idea what was going to happen next. Now I'm trying to spot how they're filling out the episodes. The main reason I haven't dropped this yet is because I wanted to see those two hard b******s at work. My wish is about to come true
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I watched the anime first before I knew the manga even existed. The knowledge gained from the manga spoiled my enjoyment of the anime because before I had no idea what was going to happen next. Now I'm trying to spot how they're filling out the episodes. The main reason I haven't dropped this yet is because I wanted to see those two hard b******s at work. My wish is about to come true
    Same goes for me. Back then i also enjoyed watching the anime but nowadays i prefer the manga