Bleach Bleach 323 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Summary by Annie:

Bleach 323

Continues from the last chapter Kira simply said, “Iron wings? That is a strong name. But wings are just wings.” He then threw his sword up in the air and used Hadou #53 Tenrun which created a windy storm. Arivama lost his balance but managed to stop the storm. Once he turned back to Kira he already broke into a building. Arivama used his features as bullets and shoot them into the building. Kia ran out of a building and destroyed the poles on the street as shields. He realized that the features could re grow. Arivama yelled he wouldn’t let Kira do whatever he’s planning then scratched his chest to draw blood. Suddenly another set of wings appeared on his back. He flew and used his left wing to hit Kira.

Arivama was surprised to see saw Kira laying down on the same spot he had attacked. When Arivama was getting smug over it Kira thanked him.

“You’re a long-range fighter. I was thinking how could I lure you to be near me...my zampakutou couldn’t affect the distanced objects.” Arivama was about to yell how could a weird looking sword do anything when his body fell.

His left wing is pulling him down until the floor break and he fell down to another floor. Kira then explained how Wabisuke could double the weight of the objects. Since Arivama’s wings are as heavy as rock, it is impossible for him fly anymore. Arivama accused Kira of cheating. Kira asked back that didn’t Arivama asked him to cheer before the fight.

“If that action is of a warrior’s then it is beyond my understanding. The 3rd division flower is Mary’s Gold. It means hopeless and it is the pride of the 3rd Division.”

“Battles are not the way to become a hero. It is not a joy that bring pleasure. Battles bring hopelessness, fear, and dark side and gruesomeness. Because of this people fears battles and choose the way to avoid them.” Kira slowly walking toward Arivama.

“I believe my Wabisuke is the best suited with the 3rd Division way of thinking out of all the zampakutous. More you cut, more you have carry the weights. Once you couldn’t carry them any longer you will bow down to the floor. As if you’re apologizing. That is Wabisuke.”

“You just asked how could a weird sword like this cut a person?” Asked Kira while rising his hand up. Arivama tried to protest when Kira simply said,

“A warrior wouldn’t beg for his life”

And he brought his blade down.

A note: There is no chapter title for this chapter. At least Drake couldn’t find it anywhere.

Looks like there will a voting for favorite zampakutou to celebrate Bleach 7th Anniversary.
    Spoiler from BA

Translation of yanniv's spoiler by Danna:
    Spoiler!

Posted by Zangetsu01

Posted by yanniv:

吉良「戦いは英雄的であってはならない

戦いは爽快なものであってはならない

戦いとは絶望に満ち 暗く 怖ろしく 陰惨なものでなくてはならない

それでこそ人は 戦いを恐れ

戦いを避ける道を選択する

僕の斬魄刀 侘助は 全ての斬魄刀の中で最もその三番隊の考えに即した刀だと思ってる
    斬りつけたものの重さを増やし続け 斬られた相手は重みに耐えかね地に這いつくばる
    侘びるかのように 頭を差し出す
    故に「侘助」

その妙な刃で一体何を斬るのかと訊いたね」
    首に刀をすっぽり

鳥「まっ…待ってくれ」

吉良「戦士が 命乞いするもんじゃあないよ」

煽り
    絶望 闇…
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 08-28-2008 at 05:59 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Bleach Bleach 323 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Uuups... i forgot to write "discussion" in the thread title, can someone change the title please? thanks
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 08-28-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Hmm, Kira's fight ends quickly too. It was like, it was too easy. Oh well. Thanks for uploading the spoilers.

P.S. Rukia's face on the cover looks weird :(

it is not to difficult, when you have a zampakutou that doubles the weight of something everytime he touches it!!! i want to see the next chapters, i need to see hisagis shikai (and if possible ikkakus ban kai)

well i could do without ikakkus bankai, we've all seen it, i kinda wanna see hisagi shikai, and i want to hurry up and go watch ichigo and ulqui and the caps vs top 4 espada

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i added a full summary of the upcoming bleach chapter, so if anyone wants to read it click here

that was not surprising.the arrancar kira was fighting was just too unlucky.that was the worst matchup for the arrancar which made the fight too easy
    Bleach............Heat the soul

By the looks of it, they will all be unlucky.

i think there is a possibility that ikkaku might go bankai or maybe not seeing as the first two arrancars were easily wasted . arrgh... cant wait for ichigo's fight......chikushou
    Bleach............Heat the soul