Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 185 Discussion

Bleach Episode 185 has been released in Raw form. The Episode is entitled: “Ice and Flame! Fierce Fight of Amagai vs. Hitsugaya”. Dattebayo has subtitled Bleach episode #185. You can download this episode via bittorrent by going to dattebayo's bittorrent tracker. OR download my provided Direct D/L(s).

Raw
    [BlueRaws] BLEACH 185 (Raw Torrent)

Sub
    [DB]_Bleach_185_[B1B2B639] (Sub Torrent)
    [DB]_Bleach_185_[B1B2B639] (Sub Direct D/L)
    Last edited by zan_get_su; 08-28-2008 at 01:50 AM.
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

The episode is a disappointment when you think about how cool the name makes it sound
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Fillers...still....;_;

Well this just sucks.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

omg i'm getting really tired now, next episode better be last of fillers. Atleast next episode will be Amagai vs Hitsugaya.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    FILLERS suk

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    omg i'm getting really tired now, next episode better be last of fillers. Atleast next episode will be Amagai vs Hitsugaya.
    I wouldn't count on it. Yamamoto just gave the order to break into the manor, so they're probably gonna stop.

Anyone else hates the new drawings? Way too glossy and the lines far off the manga looks.

Zan_Get_su Thank you man!! You rock and really fast in uploading them to MegaUpload.
    My Youtube

i swear this fight bet not suck. how mani filler episodes has it been so far??