Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned

Naruto Whats the significance of Crow flying in naruto's mouth

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the crow flying in Naruto's mouth. I'm guessing Itachi gave Naruto some power maybe something that would make him immune to sasuke's sharingan. I'm pretty sure this will play a part next time sasuke and naruto meet up.

Itachi likes to play with animals, so he wanted to share his affection with Naruto, I guess...

And since the sharingan can surpress/control the Kyuubi, maybe Itachi gave Naruto that ability (a stupid guess) or something, to help Naruto control the Kyuubi.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    it signified itachi giving naruto some kind of power

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

He feeds him like that. lol

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    He definitely gave him some of his power. Itachi said so himself.

The most reasonable thing is something to counter Sasuke with. Itachi's final conversation with Naruto was about Sasuke's potential attacking of the village, so for Itachi to have given Naruto a way to battle Sasuke (Sasuke's MS most likely) makes the most sense.

Itachi's last words to Naruto were something along the lines of:
    "I hope the day never comes when you have to use it."

Which I believe to have also meant:
    "I hope Sasuke never attacks the village."

Something to maintain the Kyuubi is also very plausible because the Uchihas were known to be able to control it, but based on Itachi's last words to Naruto, it wouldn't fit the scenario of when he gave it to Naruto.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

so ms can supress kyubbi, can it control kyubbi?.....cuz remember the fight between madra and the 1st, kyubbi had sharingan eyes like when manda was controlled

so can ms control other beast as well? if so why hasnt 8tails been subdued yet?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

That's because the MS is responsible for controlling the Kyuubi. It's the true purpose of the Sharingan. If the MS controlled any other bijuu, then Itachi, Madara, and what Sasuke read in that shrine wouldn't be so specific by only mentioning the Kyuubi.

saskue controls naruto's actions in naruto quest to become a better shinobi, to beat saskue, and saskue's sharingan controls kyubbi. poetic

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    That's because the MS is responsible for controlling the Kyuubi. It's the true purpose of the Sharingan. If the MS controlled any other bijuu, then Itachi, Madara, and what Sasuke read in that shrine wouldn't be so specific by only mentioning the Kyuubi.
    i think its the sharingan in general that controls the kyuubi. not just the MS.

although i have no proof
    but sasuke controled manda and could supress kyuubi so it would make sense that he could control kyuubi too....although the manda thing doesnt matter...