Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

551, the answers.

1.it is safe to assume that sasuke will use more weapons in his own susano'o.
    2.nagato can use more than one tech\path at once.
    3.nagato can use the summon's eyes just like he did while using pain.
    4.nagato's raw power per technique exponentially increases while he uses his own body.
    5.nagato (if he takes the right decisions during battle) is invincible (unlike all the others non-rinnegan users), the strongest shinobi in the narutuverse. unlimited potential.
    6.i have now became an official rinnegan fanboy. (maybe i already was one)
    7. when under complete control, edo zombies don't fight at their maximum level. each tech is controlled and decided by the edo's user. now we know for sure why hashirama and tobirama were weak against sandaime without using special techs.
    8.having both itachi and Bee as teachers is just awesome
    9.kabuto is...unlucky. he is becoming fodder. lol (this one is just speculation)
    10. it was shown that nagato was anorexic just because he was using gedo 3 years in a row, non stop. when he stoped, he could have been normal again.

if you have found more answers in this chapter please post.

let's discuss this.

now we know why tobirama didn't used his own edo tensei
    Last edited by rinnebadass; 08-17-2011 at 02:15 PM.

You could've put this in the discussions thread.

Anyone please merge?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Oh God, not another fracking Rinnegan/Nagato thread. Guy got his ass handed to him & now we have to have a list of reasons why he's 'the best' to remind us of how awesome he is.

smdh

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Oh God, not another fracking Rinnegan/Nagato thread. Guy got his ass handed to him & now we have to have a list of reasons why he's 'the best' to remind us of how awesome he is.

smdh
    LOL! :]

1. depends if he inherited itachi's treasures through gaining his eyes.
    2. apparently
    3. are you surprised?
    4. this was proven with the pain technique was it not. that all pains except devapath had to be deactivated so nagato can pump more power into shinra tensei.
    5. anyone can win if they make the right decisions, what do you think being a shinobi is all about? it's this reason alone that ninjas like itachi and minato make people like nagato look so fail... lol. unlimited potential? not even close. look up the definition of "without limit"
    6. disgrace. -_- it really is all about the sharingan >:]
    7. wrong, wrong, and wrong. kabuto doesn't play pokemon with his zombies, he puts them in autopilot mode where they become deadly killer-machines and rely on the best of their logic to choose a move depending on the situation. that being said, he can command them to use a specific technique if he chooses to, but he does not command their every move, it's isn't an rpg game.
    8. itachi overshadows bee by quite the margin >:]
    9. he still has moves up his sleeve, so don't cont him out yet, but do know that he has inherited orochimaru's destiny, and we saw how he ended up lol...
    10. ... .. .

@genesis: LOL again... he got owned nasty style! now he can join orochimaru and deidara in itachi's list of how-to-easily-and-efficiently pwn a kage-level ninja haha
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Efficient, I get that. Easy? Pfft.

Yet another troll thread.

I wish I had some powers over here too~

Yeah, it was efficient, certainly not easy when you have 3 Kage Class shinobi combining to provide the necessary cover for the coup de grace. It certainly wasn't easy.

Itachi simply stood out so starkly against the backdrop of the Joint Idiocy Task Force of Bee & Naruto. He planned it all out, analyzed every detail, & then executed it flawlessly.

He made a difficult task look easy.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

or he simply saw an opening and used it.

Yeah, sure. Uh huh.

you know just as much as i do, that im just as correct as you in this matter, which is prolly why you stoop to childish remarks like that.

I've debated this point with you in 2 threads now and you've responded with nothing but a 1 liner with no actual reasoning behind it.

I'm not stooping to anything or arguing with you because you've brought nothing worth arguing with.