Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pemma View Post
    i think its the sharingan in general that controls the kyuubi. not just the MS.

although i have no proof
    but sasuke controled manda and could supress kyuubi so it would make sense that he could control kyuubi too....although the manda thing doesnt matter...
    its mentioned that the purpose of the mangekyou sharingan was to control the kyuubi not the regular sharingan

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

can you show me where this is stated deathscythe?
    thanks

thanks
    This was not directly stated. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Why?

Chapter 399, page 11 shows Madara attacking Konoha with the Kyuubi.
    Chapter 399, page 15 shows Madara saying that Uchiha's powers were the only one that could control the Kyuubi.

If an Uchiha power can control the Kyuubi, and yet it still took a sacrifice from Yondaime to stop the attack, it means that among the Uchiha in Konoha, no one knew how to use that power. Since we see Madara attacking in concert with the Kyuubi, logic dictates that this power is something Madara knew how to use. Since what differentiates Madara from the rest of his clanmates is his MS, then it would pretty safe to say that his MS is what controls the Kyuubi.

yes i always wonder what will "the crow" will do... i think it will be only a form of flash back of what itachi part in madara story about the uchiha massacre... so it will only make sasuke realize what he should do to madara..

but if "the crow" is will be significant in the fight of sasuke vs naruto... does it mean kishi will have to make the fight are going to be win by sasuke?? and when itachi crow comes out then naruto will win or end the fight?? if that really the scenario does it mean even though naruto's huge amount of chakra, rasen shuriken, and now sennin mode he will be loose to sasuke again??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Manda isnt a tailed beast, He's a Summon.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    thanks
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page014.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page015.html

sasuke implies that the mangekyou sharingan is how the uchiha gain control of the kyuubi

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page014.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page015.html

sasuke implies that the mangekyou sharingan is how the uchiha gain control of the kyuubi
    thank you i skimmed over that part i guess.
    i stand corrected!!

never make random assumptions like that without saying "i think" because you are saying this and some moron is gonna come by and think its true and then repeat what you said to everyone.

it may not have been for genjutsu. naruto may already have a counter you never know haha
    optimistic
    Ummm...have you been reading this tread its full of assumptions...the tread itself asks the question Whats the significance of Crow flying in naruto's mouth...clearly it has no answer yet wouldn't you say.

it signified itachi's penis.

blow me if you want power. and oh yes you better swallow
    I am McLOVIN

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    thats dirty >:/

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."