Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The way Itachi was talking to Naruto, I guess the Crow might come out of his mouth during the fight against Sasuke, and maybe inside the crow there is a secret message for Sasuke, who knows? anything can happen, talking frogs, why not talking crows?
    My Youtube

he gave him that power so he can fight against genjutsu because naruto is so weak against it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1piece View Post
    he gave him that power so he can fight against genjutsu because naruto is so weak against it.
    never make random assumptions like that without saying "i think" because you are saying this and some moron is gonna come by and think its true and then repeat what you said to everyone.

it may not have been for genjutsu. naruto may already have a counter you never know haha
    optimistic

Its Itachi's fetish.

We already know its not something to fight against genjutsu. Itachi said he hopes Naruto never has to use his power. And if that power is something to combat only genjutsu, Itachi's statement would make very little sense to me. His power has gotta be something greater than that.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    IMO it's some random Ability that will activate once Sasugay uses sharingan or MS on Naruto just like when Ametarasu activated on the sight of Madaras Sharingan. I think it's gonna be some sort of Firewall that will allow naruto to counteract sasukes attemps to see into naruto and subdue the kyubi. That be cool cus the naruto would be immune to Genjutsu and shiat, agains i think D:<

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Maybe it was itachis pet crow and he knew he was going to die so he gave Naruto it to keep for safety :S lol

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    maybe Itachi busted an Orochimaru and implanted himself within naruto waiting for the right time to re-appear D:

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    maybe Itachi busted an Orochimaru and implanted himself within naruto waiting for the right time to re-appear D:
    And just when Sasuke beat Naruto, Itachis busts out and pwns Sasuke Just to show how badass he is.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Why the hell is this thread 5 stars???? there's nothing of significance about the subject, in fact a thread like this has been posted before and went on for weeks with assumptions like genjutsu counterings, kyuubi control, mythical weapons like totsuka a sharingan itself

Considering the situation in which this happened, naruto swallowing a crow in a GENJUTSU (he didnt actually swallow one it was a genjutsu) i'd say its far more likely that the crow was symbollic and its some what of a mental stamp, similarly the way the sharingan projects a scenario into the victims brain when using genjutsu this projected information to naruto that will be activated upon his meeting sasuke in a desperate circumstance,

I wouldnt be suprised if Itachi showed up outside the Ninetail's gates inside naruto when sasuke attempts to negate the effects of the kyuubis chakra, in order to counter it and do some damage to sasuke mentally, if not allowing itachi to control the ninetails for naruto in the distribution of chakra