• Susanoo

42 59.15%
  • Kakashi's Technic

16 22.54%
  • dont know

3 4.23%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think Madara and kakashi technique are the same. Just madara has control

Aleph-sama, this what if business? what if i had ninja powers that would be cool, what if we'd scored that goal we would have won the game. Currently from what we know Amaterasu is the strongest MS technique with Susano'o not falling within the parameters considering it was levelled up by two legendary weapons, and tsukyomi you'll notice is a first resort as opposed to a last one. Seen in Itachis fight with sasuke, and Sasukes current fight with the 8 tails. As it was when Itachi faced Jiraiya.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    Aleph-sama, this what if business? what if i had ninja powers that would be cool, what if we'd scored that goal we would have won the game. Currently from what we know Amaterasu is the strongest MS technique with Susano'o not falling within the parameters considering it was levelled up by two legendary weapons, and tsukyomi you'll notice is a first resort as opposed to a last one. Seen in Itachis fight with sasuke, and Sasukes current fight with the 8 tails. As it was when Itachi faced Jiraiya.
    Itachi didn't use Tsukiyomi as a first resort, he just used it in relation to what he was doing, tormenting Sasuke. He only used Amaterasu, because the situation would have been best dealt with that way. There would be no gain in casting a genjutsu on the frog wall. He needed to break through and that was that.

Even though at any given fight Itachi used his Ms techniques in that same order, I don't think he does that intentionally, he just uses the technique that best suits the trouble he gets himself into.

Tsuikyomi is always used when itachi does not intend to harm the victim severely, (kakashi,sasukex3, naruto etc.) he never intends to do konoha ninja any harm. When he does intend to do harm like attacking sasukes cursed seal hand he uses amaterasu, so if youy analysing STRENGTH its pretty obvious, he looks at something it dies, amazing ability!

Susanoo is the best but Kakashi's technique is good too, even if you're going to hospital after using that...

@Hero108
    When Itachi used Tsukyomi on Naruto ??

Maybe now Kakashi will not must go to hospital after MS using

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i say kakashi's is potentially the strongest