42 59.15%
  • Kakashi's Technic

16 22.54%
  • dont know

3 4.23%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Susanoo pwns all D:<
    in a lighter note do you guys think that Kakashis' spatial dimensional technique could swallow Ameterasu?

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    Susanoo pwns all D:<
    in a lighter note do you guys think that Kakashis' spatial dimensional technique could swallow Ameterasu?
    its possible since jiraiya was able to seal it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Pemma View Post

kakashi's eye tech isnt specialized but if he can speed up his "warping" process then it would be VERY powerful. right now its too slow : /
    I don't thinmk it's slow, he just needs some time to aim it well. Remember how he used it on everyone to escape a huge blast or something.

Susanoo is seriously the best technique I've seen in Naruto. Only Jiraiya's sage genjutsu, Oro's Sanju Rashoumon and Tsunade's Ninpou Souzousaisei are even close. Besides the other MS techniques of course.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I don't thinmk it's slow, he just needs some time to aim it well. Remember how he used it on everyone to escape a huge blast or something.
    He used it on the clay exploding bunshin of Deidara while everyone was around him trying to escape (:|

kakashi has the best potential just send susanoo off to another dimension. and it has me thinking maybe its the same madara uses to teleport u know use that dimension to warp somewhere else but meh just a though

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I dont know about that Catedral, It seems that Susanoo is a ghostly figure and doesn't have a physical form, Besides Zetsu said that mirror shield reflects ANY attack thrown at it.

Yeah the shield can reflect anything as long as the user is in good condition in think because when itachi was coffing blood it became weaker so maybe it aint so strong but i think susano is the strongest then amateratsu xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Susunoo is NOT as powerful as you think. refer to my previous post to see why.

but yes i forgot kakashi was super fast with the explosion thing...i stand corrected

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    What if Kakashi learned to control his techinique to the point where he could control where things warped to, he could be able to send other people to safety, or even jutsu like kirin.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!