View Poll Results: The strongest MS technic

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amaterasu

    7 9.86%
  • Tsukiyomi

    3 4.23%
  • Susanoo

    42 59.15%
  • Kakashi's Technic

    16 22.54%
  • dont know

    3 4.23%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Kakashi's MS can warp Susano's to another dimension so kakashi win. UNLESS Susano can resist everything as well lol.

  2. #12
    polski znasz? Kuszek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    711
    until now? Susanoo, but we have to wait for Sasuke's and Madara's techniques



  3. #13
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    271
    Propably madara has some good technics but i think that Sasuke doesnt have stronger jutsus than itachi , and also Kakashi propably has some more technics

  4. #14
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Ummmm hate to break it to you all but Susanoo is not a MS ability...

  5. #15
    Naruto x Sakura erratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ummmm hate to break it to you all but Susanoo is not a MS ability...
    It was one of the 3 MS techniques Itachi possessed. Susanno was summoned (brought out, executed, whatever you want to call it) through Itachi's MS.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

  6. #16
    Voidwalker Marik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    4chan
    Posts
    652
    I chose Amaterasu just becuz I like the h33t

  7. #17
    Regular Member Hero108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    185
    I think this thread needs to be refined, your comparing offensive and defensive techniques, Susanoo is ultimately a defensive technique, Itachi managed to get hold of the sword of Totsuka and basically level up his technique into that of an ultimate offence aswell.

    But originally Susanoo as an MS technique is only defensive (without the sword of Totsuka it is similar to an advanced Gates of Rashamon used by orochimaru), as it protects Itachi from the majority of attacks (i say the majority because space time attacks like kakashi's are possibly generated inside a point on the opponant like the bend in deidaras arm, also it removes an area of space to a different dimension which could cut through any sheild so it would seem)

    You usually cant win with a defensive jutsu, momentarily with kakashi's level of use, it looks to me that amaterasu is the most offensive and damaging MS and therefore the most destrustive/powerful

    We'r bound to see better MS powers as the manga progresses

  8. #18
    Kakshi has the potential of being the best. But Susano'o tops right now.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    wouldn't you like to know :)
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    I think this thread needs to be refined, your comparing offensive and defensive techniques, Susanoo is ultimately a defensive technique, Itachi managed to get hold of the sword of Totsuka and basically level up his technique into that of an ultimate offence aswell.

    But originally Susanoo as an MS technique is only defensive (without the sword of Totsuka it is similar to an advanced Gates of Rashamon used by orochimaru), as it protects Itachi from the majority of attacks (i say the majority because space time attacks like kakashi's are possibly generated inside a point on the opponant like the bend in deidaras arm, also it removes an area of space to a different dimension which could cut through any sheild so it would seem)

    You usually cant win with a defensive jutsu, momentarily with kakashi's level of use, it looks to me that amaterasu is the most offensive and damaging MS and therefore the most destrustive/powerful

    We'r bound to see better MS powers as the manga progresses


    actually susanoo's sword and "reflective shield" (cant remember name) were both "legendary" items.
    alone we have no idea what susanoo's abilities are. so it should be removed from this poll and all you people who answered susanoo should reread the manga and re decide your choice

    as for me i would say amaterasu for offense AND defense.
    it follows the guy around until the "object" that you are focusing on is burnt to a crisp by the most powerful flames ever. this can be used as an offensive or defensive tech but more then likely its just both haha.
    its too leet : /

    kakashi's eye tech isnt specialized but if he can speed up his "warping" process then it would be VERY powerful. right now its too slow : /

  10. #20
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    It was one of the 3 MS techniques Itachi possessed. Susanno was summoned (brought out, executed, whatever you want to call it) through Itachi's MS.
    Itachi's regular Sharaingan wasn't even active when Susanno was summoned... but he did say it was awakened within his eyes along with the other 2 so I guess I am wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •