Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Naruto has 3 seals on the kyuubi chakra and the shiki fuujin isn't weakening

Ok I know most of you saw the title and went WTF but i saw this when i was reading that naruto also has a shishou seal as well as the Hakke seal and the shiki fuujin. the frog mentions the Shishou seal here

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page010.html

and it seems this seal directly effects how much of the kyuubi chakra is released from naruto's body and if this seal is broken naruto will become the kyuubi if he can't control the chakra. and the seal will break eventually because this is the seal that gets progressively weaker with time not the hakke seal or the shiki fuujin.

since the shiki fuujin holds the kyuubi and the hakke seal seperates the chakra the sole function of the shishou is to keep the chakra contained. so its not the shiki fuujin weakening because if that was the case the kyuubi would simply escape naruto's body instead of naruto turning into the kyuubi which is why the shishou seal is needed but due to it not being a lasting seal it will either break with time or be reinforced by the seal frog. but i'd guess it wasn't made to last because minato eventually minato would want naruto to use the kyuubi chakra to use some kind of jutsu as mentioned by jiraiya.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

But, how is Naruto supposed to swallow that frog?

It's still pretty interesting that Minato was thinking ahead though. He must have been planning to seal the Kyuubi for a long time to come up with that.

Great post Deathscythe.

I don't think Naruto's going to swallow the scroll. My opinion is he's going to need direct control of it when releasing a bit more power. Perhaps he'll carry it on his back and summon more power?

I'm still wondering how Naruto's gonna go about using that key. I doubt that he's going to eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If you cover it with Ramen I bet he'll eat it.
    hahaha

but gyea i stated sumthing like this similar in your other post...but it is a nice theory all in all.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

well, i wonder when they would introduce that big mouthed toad(the key) to naruto during his training.as for the jutsu that minato left for naruto,i guess it was meant for only naruto alone if he understands seals that is.the toad will eventually be with naruto after he feels that naruto is ready i guess.
    sighhhhs.....so much stuff for naruto to do and so much training to do too.
    i have a question? how fast is this sage training going to go, how long?its not like pein is sipping champagne with konan somewhere.nobody has a clue that pein is looking for naruto.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deggzib View Post
    well, i wonder when they would introduce that big mouthed toad(the key) to naruto during his training.as for the jutsu that minato left for naruto,i guess it was meant for only naruto alone if he understands seals that is.the toad will eventually be with naruto after he feels that naruto is ready i guess.
    sighhhhs.....so much stuff for naruto to do and so much training to do too.
    i have a question? how fast is this sage training going to go, how long?its not like pein is sipping champagne with konan somewhere.nobody has a clue that pein is looking for naruto.
    Well no one really knows how long it will take. I guess he wont be with the frogs for long though since Naruto is doing this to pass the time until the autopsy and Interrogation are done. But by that time everything will probably happen: Pain will arrive, Naruto will get the hang of Sage Arts, More info on Pain will come up.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If you cover it with Ramen I bet he'll eat it.
    Too bad Naruto isn't like Luffy lol.

^ Or is he?
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    ????

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Decidedly Undecided
    Um...What about the other Chakra Jiraiya mentioned? What's the deal with that? The 'Yin' I believe I think he called it?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi