Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    IF Hachibi doesn't have regenarating power, it would be stupid to transform, since he's going to be burned all over for a while... He was raping Sasuke alrdy, so no need to transform fully.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That first pic take a closer look at it.

Spoiler!

Not to discredit you of course know it all sama, but take a look at the two you left out. Now we can argue that they are horns, but he has those from his head like how Naruto headband looks like the Kyuubi's ears. I think thats 5 tails man. Just saying man.

Edit: Oh and Know it all, I like how you named your pic spamshit. Thats real quite. Middleschool much?
    The 2 extras you arrowed there are horns. He only had 3 tails in chapter 413. Just LOOK at the other pictures. I can't believe how stubborn you are.

So what about the two horns above his head he is forming through his aura?
    Clearly. He has his little tiny horns on his head and he formed 2 massive ones near his arm that he used to rush Sasuke with.
    Spoiler!

Which he formed with what? His tails.
    Wtf are you trying to say anywyas? He formed them with his Bijuu's chakra LOL!

He formed the tails with the Bijuu's chakra man. Why are you being so thickheaded?
    LOl guy that's what I said. Are you feeling okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    The 2 extras you arrowed there are horns. He only had 3 tails in chapter 413. Just LOOK at the other pictures. I can't believe how stubborn you are.
    So what about the two horns above his head he is forming through his aura?
    Clearly. He has his little tiny horns on his head and he formed 2 massive ones near his arm that he used to rush Sasuke with.
    Spoiler!
    Wtf are you trying to say anywyas? He formed them with his Bijuu's chakra LOL!
    He formed the tails with the Bijuu's chakra man. Why are you being so thickheaded?
    LOl guy that's what I said. Are you feeling okay?
    So you agree with me when I saw there are 5 tails?
    No I said he formed Horns to rush Sasuke with, which he did and ended up blowing his chest and neck away. I have always been saying that he has had 3 tails, and he did in fact only have 3 tails up. Horns are a different thing that he formed with his chakra like how Naruto stretches his Kyuubi chakra to form a hand and attack from long distances. your considering his horns as tails, but if that was the case then you would have to consider Naruto's chakra hand as a tail as well, which would be retarded because a hand is not a tail as well as a horn is not a tail.

you said:
    and I said no not his tails, he formed them his his Bijuu's chakra and then you repeated me and I guess you got confused as to what I was getting at.

Anyways, stop arguing with me because your totally wrong. Your just kinda making a fool of yourself here :p

What makes you think horns are tails?

Shikamaru, I think you should stop arguing with this kid. Obviously he's right. Horns are tails after all, didn't you know? The things that grow on animals heads are the same as the things that grow on their ass.
    Last edited by erratic; 08-26-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Its going to be pretty hard for the guy to survive once he gets out of his demon state when all his skin is peeled off. I don't want to even imagine the pain. So I would assume that it heals him, so they both survive.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    Its going to be pretty hard for the guy to survive once he gets out of his demon state when all his skin is peeled off. I don't want to even imagine the pain. So I would assume that it heals him, so they both survive.
    Agreed. I think 8-bi definitely has his healing speed increased, maybe not as much as Naruto, but its gotta be there.