Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shane_y2 View Post
    hey i understood it..
    and yes.. the peeling is the beast's chakra... just like naruto going 4 tails
    as for gaara... um... usually after he's been injure, a scene doesnt really pan out to show that he's healing.. the only thing close to it is when sasuke used chidori on gaara doing the chuunin exam and while temari and konkoro's carrying him... he might have started healing... but then again.. he goes crazy and goes on a rampage so we really couldnt tell... anyone wanna elaborate on when sasuke hits gaara w/ a chidori (i remember he started bleeding from the shoulder i think) and before gaara went into 1tailed form?
    gara just put sand over the wounded arm remember

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Only looks like 3tails to me spam banana. If you look closely you will probably only see the 3, then 2 horns on his head and you might have mistaken his scarf as a tail. The ox horns are equivalent to the fox ears that Naruto's cloak has.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I can circle the tails if need be know it all sama
    Don't waste your time. Just look at the pictures in the rest of the chapter. You might see, no guarantees though :(

i see 6 tails, but i assumed he had 7 out by that time, until he whips out the 8th that transforms him completely.

I would think that every tailed beast can heal since they want the jinchuriki host to survive, their own survival depends on it. It's just that the 9 tails can do it at a faster rate due to it's massive amount of chakra.

LOL I know what I see, not so much a "know it all" as you call me. You must be using your Mangekyou too much. Anyways here you go Spam Banana(godofwar as well):
    Spoiler!

Looks like 3 tails to me as pointed out by shikamaru-sensei.

I think all bijuus can heal. I think when the chakra encompasses them they heal. It is chakra that heals people faster. Like medical ninjas redirect chakra to heal.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    i see 6 tails, but i assumed he had 7 out by that time, until he whips out the 8th that transforms him completely.

I would think that every tailed beast can heal since they want the jinchuriki host to survive, their own survival depends on it. It's just that the 9 tails can do it at a faster rate due to it's massive amount of chakra.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    I think all bijuus can heal. I think when the chakra encompasses them they heal. It is chakra that heals people faster. Like medical ninjas redirect chakra to heal.
    i think these two are best possible answers.. and it is only 3 tails, in the few pics that shikamaru picted it shows horns, and his robes might be mistaken as a tail in a few other pixs, as he flys thru the air u see 2 horns, and 3 tails. as i stated before in the thread.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

from how i see it, i think that the tails were serving, and it is in motion but just my opinion.
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Easiest to see that its 3tails from the pic where 8tails was lying on the ground.

Orochimaru for final villain!