• Get rid of them entirely

6 14.29%
  • Get rid of them in the Boredom Zone

23 54.76%
  • Leave them be

13 30.95%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Post Counts

the majority votes state that we nuke them in the boredom zone. Even though not all of them would post. But theres still a chance of it changing...lol.

truthfully just get rid of BZ
    i have a suggestion too, if we do get rid of BZ i think we should add the Rate the Sig and Rate the Avatar to the art section just because i like to see what people think of there sigs or avatars (in my case Ravonas lol)

i have another suggestion saying if we keep boredom zone just dont count those posts to your post count, like in NF when you post in a fanclub or introduction it doesnt count towards your post count but in this case just BZ

P.S. i used to post there but i think its a waste except for the Rate the Sig and Rate the Avatar part
    Last edited by Rasen; 08-25-2008 at 12:06 AM.

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I say get rid of them in the boredom zone, though I don't see why people just spam there for a high post count in the first place.....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Let's all discuss this, and watch our post counts go up.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    nice archiel. I voted get rid of them altogether, but I'd be happy if they even just got eliminated from the BZ. Most of my posts are probably there in the "What's that anime game?" but I don't really care.

What may be a nice feature, would be to split out post counts per section to see where people post the most. But maybe that my stalker side coming out. I just think it would be interesting to see where people post the most. i.e. post count for MangaShare, General Manga / Anime, Creative Center, General Discussion, Retired Threads

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

why dont we just make a thread suggesting getting rid of BZ

rid of them in BZ. By the way, I think add "thank" button is cool when you read the wonderful idea or post

Get rid of all of them, and start over with 0 counts with the new v5 of MangaShare
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    Get rid of all of them, and start over with 0 counts with the new v5 of MangaShare
    i say no with that one lol

I, for one, don't want the Boredom Zone nuked; much like how the Naruto Theories section exists within the Naruto Forum, it's a place for people who feel like posting things not necessarily relevant to the manga/anime community. Frankly, you go there when you're bored, hence Boredome Zone.

I've stated a few times before in other places that I would most definitely vote for the elimination of post counts altogether, but it's wholly on a personal view; I'm one of the weird ones who wouldn't post so much because there is a post count. (I don't like seeing such a huge number.)

As such, my only problem is that the post count is shown. If there is a way to hide my post count, I don't mind having it somewhere in my profile.