View Poll Results: Will Ace be saved before his execution or not

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will live

87 56.86%
  • No, he will die :(

32 20.92%
  • You can't predict oda or the future so don't try!

34 22.22%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohanssj237 View Post
    Why? It was a very touching moment.
    He will live, but I don't think Luffy will intervine since he said that Ace doesn't want to look weak against others.
    I am not making myself clear..... IT TALKED....... A freaking SHIP, TALKED.

Well ummm, this is a manga, so WB's entrance is gonna be freaking grand...

Its gonna be like "Firefist Ace, the time for you execution has come!", and then Ace will laugh or smile or something. And then WB's pirates are gonna show up, stop them, have a huge fight etc.

White Beard, Dragon and Luffy all have one thing in common.... Non of them will save Ace. Dadan will be the hero for this.

he escape and die because of HIV... damnit slippy soap in the prison-shower...

for real: i dont know... but the chance of him dying is loooow with 4 o's...
    No Signature for You!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I am not making myself clear..... IT TALKED....... A freaking SHIP, TALKED.
    A fire man EXISTS. A FREAKING FIRE MAN EXISTS! So I guess anythings possible.

I think this will be like a turning point for the WG I just see WB going down, and pirates fearing the government more
    Or something like that to start the new era that is being talked about

I don't think Ace will die, but if he DOES, it will be the beginning of Luffy gaining strength far more rapidly than before. That will mark when Luffy gains a completely new understanding, and would add some interesting character development.

But otherwise... yeah, he'll probably be saved somehow or another.

Quote Originally Posted by overlygreenninja99 View Post
    I think this will be like a turning point for the WG I just see WB going down, and pirates fearing the government more
    Or something like that to start the new era that is being talked about
    No, I think the result will be opposite. Pirates will be more aggressive in opposing the WG.

i think this might be a turning point for the story in general if ace dies. it might move towards a darker tone or something. either way, something big is going to happen because oda said in a previous chapter that something big was going to happen. (when ace lost the fight against bb and the narrator said it was the turning point for events to come)

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    IF ace dies, the WG have an upper hand in this Ahe of Piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy in Gear 2nd View Post
    What I ment was WB would have already saved Ace if he wanted to. Or send a Cammander to help him escape.
    Whitebeard is on his way, that's why the Shichibukai (or however you spell it) are on their way to fight Whitebeard

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...4/page007.html

The marines are joining them as well. My guess is there will be a huge battle, we'll only get to see or hear about the aftermath. I think the fact that they're battling is what's going to allow the Strawhat crew to get into the New Line, since the marines are going to be busy elsewhere. I also believe that Whitebeard will die in the battle, Asce will be saved by his sacrifice, and the Whitebeard Pirates will be splintered apart. On the other hand, I think the marines are going to be devastated, and at least one of the Shichibukai will die in the battle as well. Asce may actually meet up with the Strawhats again and join them again, especially if Whitebeard dies.