View Poll Results: Will Ace be saved before his execution or not

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will live

87 56.86%
  • No, he will die :(

32 20.92%
  • You can't predict oda or the future so don't try!

34 22.22%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    In the world of One Piece no one die... Also, Ace is cool.... i bet hes gonna have a big roll later... so, NO for me

There is some people dead.
    Like Kurohige's partner which found Yami Yami Fruit.
    Or the Man on Romance Dawn (Chapter 1)
    If you had to Travel,Where you would want to go ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by viciousds View Post
    will ace be saved in time or will he be executed by the world government? obviously, no one will no for certain till the time comes in the manga, but it is fun to discuss.

i for one would be very sad if such a cool character were to die, but if he did, i bet it would be similar to gol d roger's death... with a smile on his face. however, i don't think he will because main characters don't often die in one piece (not that it is a bad thing).

Based on the time of his capture and the Strawhats journey shouldn't Ace be already dead via execution. I mean the whole timing within One Piece is sometimes a mystery to me but I read somewhere that his execution date was very close to the time he was brought in.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    In the world of One Piece no one die... Also, Ace is cool.... i bet hes gonna have a big roll later... so, NO for me

Sorry about this...but you are speaking nonesense. The original Pirate King was execute and it was later found out he was going to die anyways from some illness.

I have read other post were people keep believing nobody dies in One Piece , nonesense. The probable is that Luffy and his crew doesn't kill people well at least Luffy. They just beat the shit out of you.................

But other character do kill and other people die as well............I could create a list but that would be too long.

i kinda supposed he died already after defeated by blackbeard
    but oda has more trick to trigger a bigger event. and yes, WG+shicibukai v WB is a big fight, as i can't predict the results. the question is : will oda draw it? it could make straw hat very puny. maybe we will just read it on the newspaper (oh, NO!!!)

since ace was kept alive once, i dont see any reason for him to die.
    but WB's chance to dead is bigger than ace, 'cause the new era shall replace the old.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post

Based on the time of his capture and the Strawhats journey shouldn't Ace be already dead via execution. I mean the whole timing within One Piece is sometimes a mystery to me but I read somewhere that his execution date was very close to the time he was brought in.
    Well the WG had to plan out everything, and get the pirate war lords together, so that is probably why he is alive, or maybe they just killed him and our lying about the public execution, to draw out WB

Ace wont die, unless the fight is shown through flashback.

maybe the fight will be shown through Ace's flash back if he lives and if the fight is not really shown

I don't think anyone can figure out what Oda has in mind for Ace.

Personally, I think he'll live but in a comedic session.

i'm not sure if dragon will interven like most ppl think bcuz does he even care about ace bcuz we cant be sure they hav ever met b4
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong