5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Does anyone else think that sternritter Lloyd may have survived his battle with Zaraki, and became angry when he sees Bach blow his brother into oblivion. This is the only reason I can see them getting such a back story, and also explains the blunt vein.

That's not Ichigo's power.

-he became a shinigami because Rukia gave him her powers. Plus the fact that his dad was already a shinigami means he had dormant powers inside of him already. Any human can become a substitute via the forbidden technique Rukia used.

-Ichigo's hollow was born during his training with urahara kisuke under the shop. He stopped the hollow transformation from completing by controlling it.

-Ichigo's was on the brink of death when his chest was blown in by Ulq and thus his hollow form took over.

-ginjou trained Ichigo's to become a fullbringer to steal his powers.

In neither of those scenarios did he absorb or adapt to someone's power. They happened by chance or he learned through training.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

I agree totally. So that leaves the explanation of the quincy powers to two possibilities; He somehow managed to train to get it possibly in kirge's jail or he's mum was a quincy leaving him with recessive quincy power (if quincy powers are at all hereditary). In my opinion though, I strongly believe he's fullbring has a hand in this blut vene.

Quincy's are human genius. Think of them as another version of Fullbringers

[QUOTE=aggeroff;1068658]Originally... but the same could be said for Shinigami, so the would still be refered to a quincy, since they are no longer truely human.[How in the blue hell did you come up with that assumption? Quincy are Humans! If you're born in the world of the living you ARE NOT a spiritual being like say someone born in SS. So that would make Quincy's and Fullbringers "Enhanced Humans".

I just thought of something: What if when Ginjo took Ichigo's power he transferred something to him? Ginjo admitted that he had been stealing other Fullbringers powers why not a Quincy he mistaked for a Fullbringer? He could have slipped ichigo some of his power which would explain why he didn't die after having a big ass sword plunged in his chest while he still was an ordinary human.