• |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    Ichigo's mother is a qunicy???? not a human??? or that is a hint that kubo set early???
    Quinces are humans (well most of them ;P) so it doesn't change the previous statements. Hard to say, for a "normal" person (that can't see nor feel spirits), she jumped between Ichigo and the Hollow's attack with an impossible accuracy. I'm even surprised that a Hollow of that level was contented with one normal soul and didn't go after Ichigo again right after eating her...

Beside, it's not like Quincy skills and abilities are limited to Quincy. Actually anyone with a good control over their power, should be able to use their skills (strangely enough, Ichigo doesn't belong to that group, since he sucks at controlling his power, which makes the whole situation even more bizarre ;P).

If Ichigo were to master all of the Quincy abilities, then he would be too hax with his own spiritual power several times that of a Captain class Shinigami (sometimes even a few dimensions higher than that) and additional reishi absorption from around. Then again, the current Quincy are able to use Bankais that they have stolen, so I guess the mixing between their classes already happened.

Bach currently is the strongest Quincy and have obtained the strongest fire type bankai, has the strongest quincy spells, his arrows are sharper than Zans/Shikais, has great control over blood skills and probably can enter the Complete Form, what's more it's possible that the stolen bankai might reach an even higher form thanks to the Quincy Complete Form... I guess Ichigo being a Human-Shinigami-Hollow-Fullbringer-Quincy-X hybrid might just barely be enough.

Regarding isshin... i remember kubo mentioning that he isn't part of the zero squad...... maybe not even part of the gotei13..... but something else entirely....... we don't even know what his relationship with urahara, yoruichi, tessai, ryuken or the elders of the gotei13......... its hard to assume what he knows and what he doesn't know about this guys or any events that occured or that are currently occuring..... all we know about isshin is he is of captain class shinigami.... but his status and relationship with urahara and co. are merely all in secrecy or in battle situations... to tell you the truth the person i want to know more than any other characters in bleach is isshin's complete background

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Nah, Zero.

You make it far too complicated . The plain truth before our eyes are:

1) Kubo Re-invented SS history with the Pandulum mini arc. Byakuya and others trully didn't think about the Vizards because the story had not yet been Formulated in Kubo's Mind when the chapter in question was drawn.

2) Isshin always Knew all about Urahara's machinations. His close association with Yoruichi and Urahara makes it improbable that he wouldn't.

3) It is Illogical for Captains and Vice Captains to dissappear from SS and Urahara Kissuke be an accused suspect, yet there was no outstanding warrant for his arrest.

The simplest explanation is...Tr..
    Yeah because Kubo doesn't plan too far ahead these type of situations ensue.

Can Someone who fully understand Kuboglyphics consider doing page by page/panel by panel synopsis/interpretation of Bleach chapters for us please?

This Chapter (513) is a whole bunch better than the last one, but I feel like I am missing some of the more subtle points. Like someone said that Ichigo blew away Juha Bach's adjutant, but I don't see it. Also did Bach's sword pierce Ichogo's neck or didn't it. Does Blut vene increase a warrior's power, and can such power be used offensively later?
    I wouldn't say i understand "Kuboglyphics" but still, it's better to try and fail than not try at all. Besides there is a high posibilty that i'm wrong, BUT anyone is free to correct me. Maybe tgoether we can work this out.

I'm going to base this of, of Manga Stream version as it's simply better, and try to refrain from any theory's, although i guess that's not fully possible, since i'm attempting to "interpret" the panels.

Page 1, Panel 1
    Not much here. We see just how destroyed SS is, and also byakuya is no longer "plastered" to the wall.

Page 1, Panels 2 - 4
    You'd think it's very Kubo-like to waste so much space for so little words, but theese do have a meaning. Ichigo left without an answer because Juha was trying to flee. this means that he knew exactly(!) what was going on, where Bach and Hashvald were standing.

Page 2, Panel 1
    Byakuya's last word's.

Page 2, Panel 2
    Ichigo's back could signify many thing's. I'm going to settle for "I got this" or "Yeah", since that's probably the only answer Ichigo could come up with anyway.

Page 3, Panels 1 - 3
    A Captain let's go of his sword only in death....

Page 4
    ...And the shattering blade reasures us, that this is indeed the case. The moment Byakuya dies, is the moment Ichigo picks up his sword.

Page 5, Panels 1 - 3
    Here is where it get's interesting. Take a close look at Juha's reaction, Hashvald is probably atempting to butt in. (Bear in mind, he know's Ichigo is one of the War Potential's, and he didn't try to fight Kenpachi). But Juha stop's him. Clearly he want's to hear whatever Ichigo has to say. Or... Since he's the one to speak first, Maybe he want's to convey "This is personal, don't butt in".

Page 5 Panels 4 & 5
    Again, Ichigo is one of the 5 War potential's, yet Juha seem's to look down on him, asking if he can still fight in this condition... Or does he? Isn't it out of carachter for a villain the likes of Juha, to care if Ichigo is in good enough condition to fight?

Page 6 Panels 1 - 2
    This is the first time Ichigo see's Juha, so he ask's the obvious, is he the enemy.

Page 6 Panels 3 - 5
    Bach's reaction is curious to say the least, where ichigo most likely meant: "The enemy of SS" / "The one who destroyed SS"
    He seems to attempt to answer seriously, even truthfully. On the fift panel we see Hashvald instantly turn his gase towards his master "Is he going to tell him the truth?" could be one of the thing's, that crossed Hashvald's mind

Page 6 Panel 6
    Very, very important. This is not a joke, Juha doesn't joke. He tells Ichigo that he is indeed the enemy, but at the same time he's not Ichigo's enemy.

Page 6 Panels 7 - 9
    Ichigo looses his composure, which seems to amuse Bach...

Page 7 Panels 1 & 2
    .... Only until Ichigo ask's again, this time very precisly. Bach is suprised, most likely because this time he can't ellude the question. "Are you the one who destroyed SS?"

Page 7 Panel 3
    And so again, he answers honestly, "Indeed I am" (a surprising amount of honesty)

Page 8 Panel 1
    Reiatsu, load of it, ichigo is enraged.

Page 8 Panel 2
    Hashvald likely want's to ask how to proceed. Because that's what he get's an answer to. "There is no other option" (but to kill him) Why? why would Bach ever want to avoid fighting Ichigo? Clearly, up until now that's all that he's been doing - avoiding Ichigo. And his words now, are of a person's who is reluctant to change their mind. But why was he avoiding ichigo all along?

Page 9 Panel 1
    A spark of crazyness in Bach's eye's, since Ichigo want's to fight that badly, he's going to get what he begged for.

Page 9 Panels 2 & 3
    Getsuga...

Page 10
    ... Tenshou

Page 11 Panels 1 & 2
    Bach's left hand emerge's. Ichigo is startled, not becase Getsuga didn't work but because...

Page 11 Panels 3 & 4
    ... Juha caught his arm, and throws Ichigo on the ground with one hand.

Page 12 Panels 1 - 3
    Ichigo is suprisingly ferocious, he immediately attack's with his left hand. Juha counter's it with the back of his hand. That hand is now holding a sword he has drawn in the meantime.

Page 12 Panels 4 & 5
    Juha strikes with a smile on his face, he's enjoying this. Ichigo clearly isn't

Page 13 Panels 1 & 2
    Aftermath of the strike, Ichigo seems a little dead. We are lead to belive that Juha was aiming for a fatal blow.

Page 13 Panel 3
    Hashvald is suprised, he wasn't expecting his master to kill Ichigo, after all they went through not to fight him in the first place.

Page 13 Panel 4
    Juha is certainly not enjoying it so much anymore, perhaps he was expecting Ichigo to dodge?

Page 14 Panel 1
    Still holding the blade firmly on Ichigo's neck, he retract's his left hand (letting go of ichigo's right arm) only to stop at Ichigo's wrist. - He check's his pulse

Page 14 Panels 2 & 3
    Upon inspection it turn's out Ichigo indeed survived, and while maybe it's not surprising he wants ichigo on his side. (He did make that offer to Aizen already)

Page 14 Panels 3 & 4
    Hashvald does seem to be somewhat relived, that this is how things turn out.

Page 14 Panels 5 & 6
    Juha turns his gaze forward, his sword still sunk in Ichigo's neck. He notices movement and looks down to the left where Ichigo's face is.

Page 15 Panel 1
    Ichigo is alive and well, almost unhurt in fact, it's hard to tell if the blade even went trough his skin. He is probably swinging his sword "of panel"

Page 15 Panel 2
    Closer inspection, we learn that whatever stoped Bach's blade, Didn't stop it completly. There is a wound on ichigo's neck and the tip of Juha's sword is sunk in it. But it never did any proper damage, Juha recognises the tchnique, it's Blut Vene. The ultimate defensive quincy move that unfortunately slows you down. (Could it be that this is why ichigo didn't dodge?)

Page 15 Panel 3
    Juha took so long being surprised, that he doesn't have enugh time to dodge.

Page 16
    Ichigo finishes the strike.

Nah, Zero.

You make it far too complicated . The plain truth before our eyes are:

1) Kubo Re-invented SS history with the Pandulum mini arc. Byakuya and others trully didn't think about the Vizards because the story had not yet been Formulated in Kubo's Mind when the chapter in question was drawn.

2) Isshin always Knew all about Urahara's machinations. His close association with Yoruichi and Urahara makes it improbable that he wouldn't.

3) It is Illogical for Captains and Vice Captains to dissappear from SS and Urahara Kissuke be an accused suspect, yet there was no outstanding warrant for his arrest.

The simplest explanation is...Tr..
    Hm.. I think Zero explained it perfectly. Urahara keeps secrets from everyone (even from his BFF). Don't overestimate the young captains. And don't underestimate Kubo.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Ichigo's Origin

I'm beginning to wonder if Ichigo has any relation to the Soul King. Both Urahara and Aizen have seen "it", but we haven't gotten any other info about it. Could Ichigo's access to each race's abilities be because he was spawned from the Soul King himself? Is Ishin nothing more than an foster parent? Does this explain why Ichigo has a seemingly endless supply of Spiritual Pressure to draw from in battle? Is this why he can get so thoroughly smoked in a fight and miraculously recover? Does this explain why humans gain supernatural abilities just from being close to him?

Thoughts anyone?

Spoiler!
    Ya gotta remember, Aizen was already pulling all the strings way back then too, so with him controlling the entire flow of information, and well, that's really all you need to consider to make everything fit. Isshin wasn't around during the time of the Vizard incident, so it's logical that he didn't know the exact details of the incident aside from what he (somehow) heard from someone. Though it seems hard to believe, based on his conversation back then with Urahara, Urahara didn't tell him all the details either. Why? No clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowcardus View Post
    Spoiler!

Nice job! You may have to continue this moving forward though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Ya gotta remember, Aizen was already pulling all the strings way back then too, so with him controlling the entire flow of information, and well, that's really all you need to consider to make everything fit. Isshin wasn't around during the time of the Vizard incident, so it's logical that he didn't know the exact details of the incident aside from what he (somehow) heard from someone. Though it seems hard to believe, based on his conversation back then with Urahara, Urahara didn't tell him all the details either. Why? No clue.
    I've been trying to locate a picture that had Isshin's face in a crowd of Shinigami, all so as to better place Isshin's SS days.

Afro, there is a subtle point that I am making. Urahara was tried by Room 46 and charge with experimenting with Hollowification. This was instigated by Aizen, who sought to cast blame for the dissapearance/Hollowification of several SS Captains and VC's, on Urahara. I can't imagine any reason for Aizen to first implicate Urahara and then keep that implication a secrete.

I would rather buy that Isshin and Urahara were playing dumb for the benefit of those around, especially the Mod souls, recall that Isshin forced what's his name to keep Isshin's Shinigami identity from Ichigo. It is obvious from the ensuing conversations that Urahara and Isshin had been working together, and that they and Ryuuken have had long association and trust with one another.

@Yellowcardus,

Thanks for the excellent interpretation of Kuboglyphics...

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !