• |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr34dn0u9ht View Post
    Please what chapter is that? (the second spoiler)
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-642-10/...apter-188.html

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This might sound silly but after reading that chapter, I got the feeling that Urahara and Isshin are part of zero squad....................................Yeah yeah i know its stupid. I take it bk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr34dn0u9ht View Post
    This might sound silly but after reading that chapter, I got the feeling that Urahara and Isshin are part of zero squad....................................Yeah yeah i know its stupid. I take it bk
    I don't get that sense at all.

What strikes me is that It is extremely ODD that Urahara and Isshin are talking about the Vizards as though they knew nothing about the Vizards.

Imagine that, Calling Vizards " A CRIMINAL GROUP.......THAT USES FORBIDDEN SPELLS TO ACQUIRE THE POWER OF HOLLOWS"

That is patently ridiculous, and it is a complete farce to pretend that Urahara and Isshin did not/should not have known the truth about Vizards.

This is perhaps the Worst case of Trolling by Kubo, OR evidence that he makes it up as he goes.

It was just a moment of remembering Aizen saying something about Urahara seeing the soul king just before he got sealed that encouraged the thought of Urahara working with squad zero. Actually looking at all that has happened btw Urahara and Soul Society, I really doubt it now. Yes, you have a point. Urahara had known about hollowfication at the point when Aizen turned Shinji and co. into mock arrancars so Urahara saying that it was from forbidden spells at that time in the world of the living, reveals a hole in the whole story. Well spotted

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't get that sense at all.

What strikes me is that It is extremely ODD that Urahara and Isshin are talking about the Vizards as though they knew nothing about the Vizards.

Imagine that, Calling Vizards " A CRIMINAL GROUP.......THAT USES FORBIDDEN SPELLS TO ACQUIRE THE POWER OF HOLLOWS"

That is patently ridiculous, and it is a complete farce to pretend that Urahara and Isshin did not/should not have known the truth about Vizards.

This is perhaps the Worst case of Trolling by Kubo, OR evidence that he makes it up as he goes.
    Well, the translation isn't too good itself and actually Urahara didn't mention much about them. All of those things were spoken from Ishin's point of view, a person who never even met them, since Shinji didn't recognize his energy (bottom left panel):
    Spoiler!

Beside, Urahara knows EVERYTHING, he rarely gives out the whole truth and most of the time he hides informations. Like the case with Houghyoku in Rukia, Hoygyokou's true power and the like. To simply put, Ishin didn't had to know more than that and simply Urahara didn't give him more informations.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    There is no time for him to say blut arterie at that distance...... plus blut arterie never appears visible in human skin like blut vene....... it just increases attack power...... if ichigo used it... it would be revealed next chapter..... and whatever happened to ichigo inside opie's cage.....bach only assumed ichigo broke through it..... we still don't know how he learned blut..... is it through reishi manipulation(because that is how you use blut) instinctively or somebody else broke the cage inside and thought him how.... i don't know(ever questioned how ivan an arrancar learned how to use a quincy bow? so why not someone as powerful and fast learner as ichigo?).....

The point here is that even bach was surprise about ichigo using blut.......meaning it was unexpected...it either means ichigo is not a quincy and bach ask "how the hell could a human/shinigami/hollow use that kind of power?".... or ichigo's mom is a quincy and bach didn't expect him to awaken his quincy abilities in his current state...... personally i'd rather go with ichigo not being a quincy but that is just me
    I agree i do not want ichigo to be a quincy. thats what im trying to say ichigo is not ment to have a bow, ichigo was always ment to have a sword, not a bow, why dont we give him guns and jetplanes next. i mean come on! I want to delve into ichigo completely mastering his hollow form v2 i mean like naruto mastering kyubi. i also want ichigos banki to elove as well and i want to see his full bring powers be in effect as well. Not him becoming a quincy and lets start learning again and forget about hollow and banki for right now. gay!!! and another thing, that explosion wasnt from a swing, that expolsion looks like a cero, or getsuga, and he just started the swing meanwhile that explosion just happened. thus i think there is more to this than meets the eye. just please dont make ichigo a quincy too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the translation isn't too good itself and actually Urahara didn't mention much about them. All of those things were spoken from Ishin's point of view, a person who never even met them, since Shinji didn't recognize his energy (bottom left panel):
    Spoiler!

Beside, Urahara knows EVERYTHING, he rarely gives out the whole truth and most of the time he hides informations. Like the case with Houghyoku in Rukia, Hoygyokou's true power and the like. To simply put, Ishin didn't had to know more than that and simply Urahara didn't give him more informations.
    Zero, never said Urahara said anything.

However, don't tell me that Isshin is the ONLY SHINIGAMI (he's even Captain Class) who doesn't know that Urahara was accused by SS of turning the Vizards into Hollows in the First place.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-26-2012 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Zero, never said Urahara said anything.

However, don't tell me that Isshin is the ONLY SHINIGAMI who doesn't know that Urahara was accused by SS of turning the Vizards into Hollows in the First place.
    The only one ? I would rather say that most Shinigami didn't know much about it. All that was said about Urahara was that he was an ex-captain and was exiled/was considered as an enemy. What's more when Byakuya first saw Ichigo with a hollow mask, he didn't even think about Vizards, thus he, a captain and a leader of one of the 4 noble families (not to mention that he was alive at that time), didn't know anything about that case, not to mention everyone else. The only ones that seemingly might have known about it are, Yamamoto, Kyouraku, Ukitake and Unohana and of course central 47. The rest didn't know more than that he is an enemy, not mentioning about Vizards.

Ishin might have been simply part of a group that was send after the vizards and was simply given limited information, especially if they somehow knew that they have split apart (the Vizards group would have been considered a greater threat, since they were considered hollows at some point with captain level strength). Not to mention that Rukia was willingly cooperating with Urahara in the HR, which she would not if she knew for what he was banished.

It's even possible that the information he possessed came from Urahara which was modified in a way that would not look like Kisuke was the one that turned Ishin's son into a hollow... at least willingly ?

Now that Byakuya is dead and Rukia is too weak to become a head of a family, with Byakuya's father and grandfather dead/missing, does it mean that she would need to marry a powerful Shinigami who in turn would become the leader of Kuchiki ? I guess there will be tons of Ichigo x Rukia fanfics and doujinshin soon flooding the net ;P.

Nah, Zero.

You make it far too complicated . The plain truth before our eyes are:

1) Kubo Re-invented SS history with the Pandulum mini arc. Byakuya and others trully didn't think about the Vizards because the story had not yet been Formulated in Kubo's Mind when the chapter in question was drawn.

2) Isshin always Knew all about Urahara's machinations. His close association with Yoruichi and Urahara makes it improbable that he wouldn't.

3) It is Illogical for Captains and Vice Captains to dissappear from SS and Urahara Kissuke be an accused suspect, yet there was no outstanding warrant for his arrest.

The simplest explanation is...Tr..

Ichigo's mother is a qunicy???? not a human??? or that is a hint that kubo set early???