• |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    This....this was excellent. Just excellent. Byakuya dying, his zan shattering, the utter ruthlessness of Juha, Ichigo going Ichigo with the charging Getsuga power wave, Juha beasting on him, & then Ichigo goes ham at the end.

Perfect. Nobody does a battle like Kubo.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I bet Ishida's gonna have something to say when he finds Ichigo's suddenly using Quincy techniques. And geez, all the imagery is pointing to a certain Byakuya death. I'm surprised he's managed to hang on this long considering he definitely took the most ruthless beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I bet Ishida's gonna have something to say when he finds Ichigo's suddenly using Quincy techniques. And geez, all the imagery is pointing to a certain Byakuya death. I'm surprised he's managed to hang on this long considering he definitely took the most ruthless beating.
    Of course he's hanging on (Sarcasm), Byakuya's been getting stabbed and cut up more than any other Bleach Captain so I guess he's used to it by now.

Recall how he took one from Aizen in the HM arc, and how Tsukiyama (sorta) Used his own Senbon Zakuya against him. My guess is Byakuya's gotten used to getting cut by his own bankai already (more sarcasm).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Mayuri was still in SS. Look at the title page for Ch.512.
    Damn, you're right. Oh well, so much for that theory.

Juha seemed quite reluctant to fight Ichigo at 1st. Family Ties perhaps?! LOL, grandpa Bach.

Nah but seriously. It does seem as if Juha is going out of his way to avoid Ichigo for SOME reason. He had Opie jail him & then tried to leave SS upon Ichigos arrival. There's meaning behind it. Otherwise he would simply attempt to kill Ichigo. Judging by Bach's sidekick's reaction, you would think that Ichigo plays some part in their plans.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 10-24-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Can Someone who fully understand Kuboglyphics consider doing page by page/panel by panel synopsis/interpretation of Bleach chapters for us please?

This Chapter (513) is a whole bunch better than the last one, but I feel like I am missing some of the more subtle points. Like someone said that Ichigo blew away Juha Bach's adjutant, but I don't see it. Also did Bach's sword pierce Ichogo's neck or didn't it. Does Blut vene increase a warrior's power, and can such power be used offensively later?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Damn, you're right. Oh well, so much for that theory.

Juha seemed quite reluctant to fight Ichigo at 1st. Family Ties perhaps?! LOL grandpa Bach.
    Nah but seriously. It does seem as if Juha is going out of his way to avoid Ichigo for SOME reason.
    He had Opie jail him & then tried to leave SS upon Ichigos arrival. There's meaning behind it. Otherwise he would simply attempt to kill Ichigo.
    That also had me thinking, not only was Bach reluctant to fight him but even haschwald seemed to show remorse towards him. They massacre their own comrades but they get sentimental with Ichigo, makes you wonder what Ichigo means to them.

Blut vene is a defensive ability of the quincy. It makes the body hard sorta like the arrancar's hierro but stronger. It has a counterpart, Blut arterie which is an offensive ability. It basically augments their attacts making it much much stronger. Crucial thing is that the quincy cannot use both at the same time.

It would be funny if Ishida father was also in a one sided love with Ichigo's mother and there was a sort of Love triangle. She could have been related to Qunicies but necessarily trained as one.

Its possible Ichigo's father was there during the Qunicy purge 200 years ago and decided to stay on earth after the purge was over.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Perhaps Kubo is trolling and that isn't Ichigo, but Lloyd Rroyd again. Perhaps Byakuya is Lloyd as well. Maybe EVERYONE is Lloyd and the Quincy are just practising their invasion.

But srs, I'm in support of Ichigo being an ability sponge. His main power developments have been in the company of Shinigami for Shinigami, Zanpaktou, Shikai, Bankai, (Rukia and the whole Soul Society), Vizards for Hollow, Hollows for super Hollow (vs Ulquiorra), Full Bringers for Fullbring, and now that Quincies are everywhere Ichigo has got Quincy Blut Vene for defense, and probably Blut Arterie for attack.

The theory falls apart a bit considering Ichigos progressive Hollowfication vs Byakuya, but that's the best I got so far.

The other options are Quincy mother (but powers would have manifested way earlier) or Urahara did some jiggery pokery.

"Man, fuck a Byakuya! My flower isn't gonna water itself!"
    -Unohana

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.