• |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

The gap between Ichigo and his sisters is just too big. Ishin lost his powers over 20 years ago (IIRC) this means that the reason why Ichigo is way above his sisters, is not because of Ishin who already lost his powers at that time, but his mother which might have possessed Quincy power at that time, or something else happened... otherwise it doesn't make sense.
    With Ichigo using Blut Vene, its making that crazy theory about Ichigo mother a being Quincy a little bit more plausible now doesn't it. But let's hold off on that until Kubo explains this shit.

I've always thought Kubo had fallen into the dragonball/shounen trap. With no idea how to feasibly make fights exciting after powering up Ichigo to the 'strongest' every arc, he's had to combine everything into one.

First - Shinigami level
    Next - Shinigami + hollow
    Then Shinigami + hollow + human/hollow power
    Finally Shinigami + hollow + human/hollow + quincy.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but as soon as fullbring's came along, I had jokingly guessed that Ichigo would somehow assimilate quincy power too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiameyo View Post
    I've always thought Kubo had fallen into the dragonball/shounen trap. With no idea how to feasibly make fights exciting after powering up Ichigo to the 'strongest' every arc, he's had to combine everything into one.

First - Shinigami level
    Next - Shinigami + hollow
    Then Shinigami + hollow + human/hollow power
    Finally Shinigami + hollow + human/hollow + quincy.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but as soon as fullbring's came along, I had jokingly guessed that Ichigo would somehow assimilate quincy power too.
    this is what i suggested as well

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I think it's safe to say that Yama-jii definitely could've used blut vein.

I like the idea of Ichigo being able to absorb power Or copy it
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    There is also the notion that fullbringers(ginjou) can absorb/steal other powers like shinigami.... why not a quincies? somehow ichigo might have learned this
    How and the hell did I forget about this. This makes a whole lot of sense than the whole Misaki being a Quincy thing. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I'm starting to think Mayuri Kurotsuchi is involved in all this. He could've rescued Urahara & released Ichigo. We all know how his relationship with Urahara is.
    Mayuri was still in SS. Look at the title page for Ch.512.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    There is also the notion that fullbringers(ginjou) can absorb/steal other powers like shinigami.... why not a quincies? somehow ichigo might have learned this
    Actually, he could only absorb fullbring powers, but because a little portion of Ichigo's shinigami powers were fused with his fullbring, those were sucked together with it. Basically he could only grab fullbring and powers which are fused with it (he wasn't able to absorb the core of his power, which was revived/awakened by pouring a massive amount of shinigami reishi on it).

So, seeing as all types of Ichigo's powers were personalized within his inner dimension, does it mean that there are now 4 personalities and each one of them controls a different part of Ichigo's power (Shinigami, Hollow, Fullbring, Quincy) ? What's more, their combination might look extremely bizarre .

Let's seee hmmmm, Ichigo can now transform into a full hollow with a bankai (H2-Ichigo), Quincy Final Form, Quincy Complete Form, FGT-Mugetsu Hybrid mode and all being powered by Fullbring and their core being Shinigami powers... ah right, Ichigo still hasn't learned any kidou or hand-to-hand shinigami styled combat, firing cero at will, firing heavenly arrows and the like... he still has room for growth I guess it really might take another 9 years to end this series .

If Ichigo can absorb powers like Ginjo I wonder if he can also share them, that way he could prop up the Shinigami with Blut Vene and Blut Arterie for an epic counter attack.

Something to keep in mind, many of the powers we've seen between the "races" in Bleach (Hollows, Shinigami, Quincy) do similar things, just the type of power is what is different. (Sonido = Shunpo = Hirenkyaku, for example)

Ichigo is unique. He's shown both Hollow and Shinigami powers. Is it really any surprise that he'd be able to use Quincy abilities too? After all, we've seen an Arrancar that used Quincy powers, at least Ichigo is closer to being a Quincy than one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If Ichigo can absorb powers like Ginjo I wonder if he can also share them, that way he could prop up the Shinigami with Blut Vene and Blut Arterie for an epic counter attack.
    Hmmmm, no it might not be Quincy powers but Ichigo's Fullbring after all. Urahara explained how it works to Ichigo, that Quincy send reiatsu through their arteries/veins making them buff up their defense or attack. Ichigo might have used a similar concept through his Fullbring that allows one to be "Bathed in Power". By simply making his arteries/veins bath in power (or his blood itself), he gains the same affect as those Quincy which send their reiatsu or reishi trough their arteris (since it would condense his power to those lines, in similar manner to how his bankai works), bucause it sounds like an ability that needs great control and precision and Ichigo isn't too good at that. Beside, a bringer light appeared when Ichigo was attacking the cage, from which he later escaped.

Oh right, I liked how one of the artworks was stylized after Guilty Crown :
    Spoiler!

Ichigo vs Juha battle was just the way I love it. And it's only the beginning (hopefully). And Hacshwald was so sad in this chapter. I wonder why. He must have an interesting backstory. I bet he'll die before it's revealed, though.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..