• |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Chapters are getting released earlier

Something fishy definitely happened in HM, the mystery person has something to do with this

(1) ichigo's mom is a quincy stripped of her powers - it would equate to ichigo having such quincy ability but why now? was it dormant? was his shinigami and hollow side overshadowing his quincy powers

(2) My preffered choice - if this ability was given to ichigo by the said mysterious individual who killed opie then the blut vene, blut arterie are like the eyes of the uchiha clan in naruto, were they can give it to other individuals who are capable of using it and it might not be limited to blut vene and arterie. Remember ivan? he was an arrancar right? how did he end up having a quincy bow at the first place? i'm almost sure that this ability was give to ichigo by the mystery person in HM

Well then...R.I.P. Kuchiki Byakuya.

I'm not sure I'm quite fond about Ichigo acquiring Blut though. But we'll see how things progress.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Blut what?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

- The power came from Ichigo so I assume somehow he absorbed that Quincy power....

- Blut Vene is German for Blood Vein so this was from Ichigo I think

- There is no reason Ichigo can not learn Quincy techniques since he is a human who is spirituality attuned.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - The power came from Ichigo so I assume somehow he absorbed that Quincy power....

- Blut Vene is German for Blood Vein so this was from Ichigo I think

- There is no reason Ichigo can not learn Quincy techniques since he is a human who is spirituality attuned.
    There is also the notion that fullbringers(ginjou) can absorb/steal other powers like shinigami.... why not a quincies? somehow ichigo might have learned this

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Is Ichigo gonna start shooting Getsuga Tenshous from a Qunicy bow now? Holy shit that sounds awesome
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Damn byakuya is officially dead? Where the hell is unohana???? N sure as hell seems like Ishin is the one that appeared to help ichigo. Ichigo's like the complete mofo now man he's got everything . Even though he did seem beat pretty easily for that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    There is also the notion that fullbringers(ginjou) can absorb/steal other powers like shinigami.... why not a quincies? somehow ichigo might have learned this
    I think you're right, we saw Ichigo activate bringer light while he was in the cage maybe that's what he did.

If he has Blut Vene I wonder if he also has that Quincy powerup

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Chapters are getting released earlier

Something fishy definitely happened in HM, the mystery person has something to do with this

(1) ichigo's mom is a quincy stripped of her powers - it would equate to ichigo having such quincy ability but why now? was it dormant? was his shinigami and hollow side overshadowing his quincy powers

(2) My preffered choice - if this ability was given to ichigo by the said mysterious individual who killed opie then the blut vene, blut arterie are like the eyes of the uchiha clan in naruto, were they can give it to other individuals who are capable of using it and it might not be limited to blut vene and arterie. Remember ivan? he was an arrancar right? how did he end up having a quincy bow at the first place? i'm almost sure that this ability was give to ichigo by the mystery person in HM
    I'm starting to think Mayuri Kurotsuchi is involved in all this. He could've rescued Urahara & released Ichigo. We all know how his relationship with Urahara is.

I mean the guy had been dissecting Quinces for how long? After he defeated Espada #8 he discovered his lair of goodies. From there Akon said that he had been spending A LOT of time in HM. Mayuri even implied that he wanted to dissect Espada #0. With full access to HM it's totally possible that he was able to study the enemy at close range & maybe even capture a few small fries. Perhaps he's the one working in the shadow's (as usual) all this time. Him & Nemu of course.

Hmm......

Also, i'm totally for Ichigo's mom being a depowered Quincy!

TOO SHORT...graaaah!

So it's confirmed that Ichigo broke out of Jail by himself....GOOD.

Is Blut Vene the technique that absorbs everything made of Spirit Particles?
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-24-2012 at 11:50 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !