5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Naruto Please be what i think this is and what i dont want....

Idk guys... if its true that he used blunt vene then why the need for the giant explosion? All he did was stab him, say lets go then a pattern appeared on ichigos next and he said this is.... and then a giant explosion??? also ichigo swung at him???
    For one blunt vene doesnt allow you to attack does it not, so for one the explosion wouldnt be nessacary nor would he be able to swing with damage.
    Maybe just maybe and I hope this is right... maybe juda said blunt vene as in he had to use blunt vene againt ichigo who just awaked his hollow form v2 again, which also awoken last time due to alot of emotional stress (ore was yelling save me) and how more powerful uquoria was compared to ichigo and the fact that ichgo was on the verge of death... same now with everyone yelling save me and ichgo yelling i will protect you then how mad hes gotten, plus how strong juda bach is and how ichigo was on the verge of death again, maybe ichigo would go into v2 again and have them retreat. Then ichigo could destroy all the enemy units remaining, and turn back and wait until squad 0 comes in (who ever that is) and the mystery person in hm could be revled as well as grimjo. everyone could regroup again, many questions are in the air, and uyru has to get in this fight, as well as the mystery man in hm, his ichigo and uryus dad and urahara.

I think ichigo going v2 would be so much better, then him gaining quincy powers... blah how can they introduce more powers when there is still ichigos hollow powers they still got to delve into as well as his banka powers that could "evolve" like they said.

i think ichgo having quincy powers would be so gay, so gay now he would have a bow, and have the limitations of fighting then defending plus now he would have to train to master that new power witch will be repatative and a bore again...
    waiting for ichigo to master his sword.... learn his name
    waiting for ichigo to use banki....
    waiting for ichigo to use hollow form....
    waiting for ichigo to use final g.t....
    waiting for ichigo to use full bring....
    now if we have to wait on ichigo using quincy powers and all that nonsense i would be disappointed, that means more back storys more waiting
    instead they should focus on expanding full bring, expanding banki, and expanding hollow.
    so he better of said blunt vene as in he was using it for himself to block ichigos upcoming attack as an awaken v2 which would explain the explosion where as ichigo using blunt vene and being a quincy or absorbing powers would not esspecially since you cant attack only defend using that.

I think Ichigo was just doing a normal swing, or maybe switching to Blut Arterie for attack.

He's not really limited to switching between attack and defense, he hasn't had to rely on these powers before so it's more of an augmentation than a hindrance. We already know Hollows (or at least, Arrancar) can use Quincy weapons so it's feasible that Ichigo can as well, seeing as he appears to be a bit of everything.

One thing I can say for sure is that Ichigo is not at Hollow V2, Juha was saying Blut Vene because he was commenting (in shock) on the fact that Ichigo was using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunners View Post
    I think Ichigo was just doing a normal swing, or maybe switching to Blut Arterie for attack.

He's not really limited to switching between attack and defense, he hasn't had to rely on these powers before so it's more of an augmentation than a hindrance. We already know Hollows (or at least, Arrancar) can use Quincy weapons so it's feasible that Ichigo can as well, seeing as he appears to be a bit of everything.

One thing I can say for sure is that Ichigo is not at Hollow V2, Juha was saying Blut Vene t because he was commenting (in shock) on the fact that Ichigo was using it.
    but why didnt he say Blut Vene and then Blut Arterie. and that still doesnt explain the explosion! Blut Vene doesnt make explosions! Plus how could anyone show him how to use that when he was locked up by himself, and last ichigo with a bow.... come on.....

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha_blood View Post
    but why didnt he say Blut Vene and then Blut Arterie. and that still doesnt explain the explosion! Blut Vene doesnt make explosions! Plus how could anyone show him how to use that when he was locked up by himself, and last ichigo with a bow.... come on.....
    There is no time for him to say blut arterie at that distance...... plus blut arterie never appears visible in human skin like blut vene....... it just increases attack power...... if ichigo used it... it would be revealed next chapter..... and whatever happened to ichigo inside opie's cage.....bach only assumed ichigo broke through it..... we still don't know how he learned blut..... is it through reishi manipulation(because that is how you use blut) instinctively or somebody else broke the cage inside and thought him how.... i don't know(ever questioned how ivan an arrancar learned how to use a quincy bow? so why not someone as powerful and fast learner as ichigo?).....

The point here is that even bach was surprise about ichigo using blut.......meaning it was unexpected...it either means ichigo is not a quincy and bach ask "how the hell could a human/shinigami/hollow use that kind of power?".... or ichigo's mom is a quincy and bach didn't expect him to awaken his quincy abilities in his current state...... personally i'd rather go with ichigo not being a quincy but that is just me

Yes, Obviously we don't know what happened in that little jail Ichigo was in. For all we know he might have even had a conversation with the different aspects of his inner world (highly improbable). But what we do know is there were signs of fullbring when he was attacking the cage and this blut ability might be an extension of fullbring cos in theory they are related. As for the ability used, it was blut vene indeed, the explosion is likely a torrent of reiatsu released from Ichigo just like he did a few panels back just before he released that awesome getsuga. I suspect Juha is gonna take that attack at point blank range without activating his blut vene because of the surprise. On second thought, it was a good chapter. It sets up nicely for the next one. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha_blood View Post
    Nobody said Blut Vene caused explosions, it's just a technique for defense, like the Arrancar Hierro skin. Pretty much identical in concept as well.

Ichigo has been making explosions for ages, if throwing his Bankai into the ground caused the massive disruption earlier, him swinging it at close range while pissed is more than enough. It's probably just a generic explosion, no need to look too much into it.

And we'll find out how he's using it soon.

what if isshin was kicked out of soul society for falling in love with masaki who was a quincy?

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

That would potentially make the whole plot stronger imo; would explain nicely y Ichigo can use blut, more back story etc. But that's if the mangaka thinks so too. Atm I'm thinking there has to be a very good reason y Ichigo can have all these powers because if it is just arbitrary then that's just a big fail imo

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    what if isshin was kicked out of soul society for falling in love with masaki who was a quincy?
    Hmmmm, well Urahara mentions that it was Ishin who abandoned his Shinigami Powers over 20 years ago, so it seems like he did it willingly and wasn't stripped of them, like what the Central 47? intended to do with Urahara:
    Spoiler!

Then here Ishina mentions that "we never found their base...":
    Spoiler!

Which means that he belonged to a group, that was taking care of groups similar to that of vizards, which were considered ex-shinigami criminals. Now you have to wonder what kind of group takes care of powerful criminals from SS and well, according to one of the novels, it is Squad Zero. Then again, later on in that chapter, both Ishin and Urahara use "we/us" in context to their current group (Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai, Ishin). It's possible that Urahara wanted to contact them at some point.

Please what chapter is that? (the second spoiler)