• |3| Average

3 13.64%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Straight. FUCKING. Trippy!!!

Ichigo's real power/potential/whatever the hell you want to call it, is absorbing and adopting the abilities of those around him. Shinigami from Rukia, Hollow from the hollows he fought as a substitute, Hollow V.2 (against Ulqi) FROM Ulqi's Second Etapa, Fullbring from Ginjou, and now Blut Vene from his Quincy opponents.

Just what the hell IS Ichigo?!

5/5, btw X-D

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

MANGASTREAM VER.

Holy shit. Did he just do what I think he did? Damn Ichi what are you going to do next. Did he kill Juha's subordinate?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Straight. FUCKING. Trippy!!!

Ichigo's real power/potential/whatever the hell you want to call it, is absorbing and adopting the abilities of those around him. Shinigami from Rukia, Hollow from the hollows he fought as a substitute, Hollow V.2 (against Ulqi) FROM Ulqi's Second Etapa, Fullbring from Ginjou, and now Blut Vene from his Quincy opponents.

Just what the hell IS Ichigo?!

5/5, btw X-D
    Can't agree with you more.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I just read the chapter and I feel like that wasn't Ichigo anymore. I've been impressed by all the power ups and all: hollow, bankai V2, fullbring etc but this right here is.....is just absurd. Must he have similar powers to the enemy before he can stand a chance against them? because it seems like that's always the case. I seriously hope this power is some sort of extension of fullbring otherwise........ :(

well well well, it would seem that the theory that I made a while back ( ichigo becoming a "mirror" of sorts, absorbing the powers of those he fights, and displaying them in simplistic yet effective forms) is coming true!

6 months ago I suggested that in some way ichigo would become more like the quincy ( abet it was reletive to the chapters at the time) i suggested that he would have control over his hollow powers threw gaining quincy power ( at the time we saw the quincy/ hollow cross breed) well that's so far not the case. but as ichigo in this chapter has shown, he is very adaptable with the powers he replicates.

"almost each and every time he fought, no matter how much power was exrpessed against him, it would only make him grow to express more."

"ichigos power advancements generally where advanced while challenging or being challenged by others with similar powers. "

love this chapter.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Awesome chapter. Finally, after awhile .

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    TOO SHORT...graaaah!

So it's confirmed that Ichigo broke out of Jail by himself....GOOD.

Is Blut Vene the technique that absorbs everything made of Spirit Particles?
    Blut Vene is the technique that jumps quincies defences up at the cost of offence. The opposite is Blut Arterie.

Ichigo having Quincy powers is not that surprising. He's human afterall. The question is how did he learned it. Did it came out naturally or someone from HM taught him. Now let's wait for a hollow masked FG form using a getsuga as a bow and shooting cero at everyone.

sig made by me

TOO SHORT...graaaah!

So it's confirmed that Ichigo broke out of Jail by himself....GOOD.

Paulbee, you are correct. Like when Opie absorbed Allon & etc.

I'll post all the info that we have on the technique belowwwwww...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 10-24-2012 at 02:29 PM.

...so Ichigo mastered one of the most useful and secret Quincy techniques after fighting only one Quincy ? Sure, why not, Urahara did mention that Ichigo was more talented than him and Ichgio proved that by obtaining bankai faster than Kisuke, so I guess it makes sense... although this means that everyone can use it, since Ichigo entered SS in his Spirit Shinigami form and not through converting his body to spirit particles like in Ori's and Chad's case... unless Quincy spirits are somehow different from normal human and thus Ichigo himself have to be part Quincy (through his mother) to posses it.

The gap between Ichigo and his sisters is just too big. Ishin lost his powers over 20 years ago (IIRC) this means that the reason why Ichigo is way above his sisters, is not because of Ishin who already lost his powers at that time, but his mother which might have possessed Quincy power at that time, or something else happened... otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Awesome chapter!! This 1000 year blood war is more interesting than Naruto & One piece' war combined.
    Damn byakuya confirmed dead!? Ichigo looked like a lil b*tch getting struck in the neck.
    Can we assume the one(s) who showed up in Hueco mundo are Isshin and Ryuken? The slash may have been Isshins Getsuga and the blut vein on ichigo may be Ryukens-5 sec teaching for dummies?

[B][I]
    Call it a blood armor non-relating to spirit particle absorption. If it was, Ishida would've have used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

The gap between Ichigo and his sisters is just too big. Ishin lost his powers over 20 years ago (IIRC) this means that the reason why Ichigo is way above his sisters, is not because of Ishin who already lost his powers at that time, but his mother which might have possessed Quincy power at that time, or something else happened... otherwise it doesn't make sense.
    With Ichigo using Blut Vene, its making that crazy theory about Ichigo mother being Quincy a little bit more plausible now doesn't it. But let's hold off on that until Kubo explains this shit.